Legit: "He Looks Good": Man Gets Angry, Wears His Girlfriend's Jean Skirt after She Wore His Shirt, Video Goes Viral

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Legit: "He Looks Good": Man Gets Angry, Wears His Girlfriend's Jean Skirt after She Wore His Shirt, Video Goes Viral

Post by Coder »

https://www.legit.ng/people/family-rela ... deo-viral/

TikTok video the "article" talks about: https://www.tiktok.com/@humbertoinciart ... 1579237638

Reactions are probably staged, and I doubt stuff like this "moves the needle" BUT every little bit counts.

I also - well - fail to see the humor the comment section on the TikTok video sees - like - was it even funny funny? It rates a "meh" from me.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Legit: "He Looks Good": Man Gets Angry, Wears His Girlfriend's Jean Skirt after She Wore His Shirt, Video Goes Viral

Post by denimini »

He looks fine.
A terrible website, rubbish really. I don't get enthusiastic about this sort of exposure of men wearing skirts as making something seem sensational does not help to get it accepted as normal.
I am President and editor of our local newspaper and if I ran an article "Man wears Skirt" it would get a very similar reception of boredom and disinterest to one titled "Man wears Pants". I don't know if Australia is different but from my experience wearing a skirt is just not an issue. I would not have thought that, until I had worn skirts in many places and situations, city, country and outback alike.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Legit: "He Looks Good": Man Gets Angry, Wears His Girlfriend's Jean Skirt after She Wore His Shirt, Video Goes Viral

Post by new2skirts »

Coder wrote: Mon May 22, 2023 2:30 am https://www.legit.ng/people/family-rela ... deo-viral/

TikTok video the "article" talks about: https://www.tiktok.com/@humbertoinciart ... 1579237638

Reactions are probably staged, and I doubt stuff like this "moves the needle" BUT every little bit counts.

I also - well - fail to see the humor the comment section on the TikTok video sees - like - was it even funny funny? It rates a "meh" from me.
A lot were saying he looked good, but were laughing more at the exaggerated walk away from the fridge as the skirt clung to his bottom :mrgreen: In another one of his videos, he goes to the supermarket in leggings, no doubt to show fashion is changing. Again more laughing emojis than angry ones so it may not be as big a deal as before :)
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

What a strange story to "go viral".... :?:

People can get excited over the strangest things.

It's like that "virial" YouTube short of a pack of chewing gum moving down a checkout register conveyor.

It had millions of views and thousands of comments.

Man, we must be a bored species.

I think I'll shoot a video of me changing speeds on my ceiling fan... :roll:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

moonshadow wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:50 am I think I'll shoot a video of me changing speeds on my ceiling fan... :roll:
Be careful, that might just break the internet!
Ozdelights
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ozdelights »

moonshadow wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 10:50 am I think I'll shoot a video of me changing speeds on my ceiling fan... :roll:
Change for the sake of change? :lol: