Pedestrian: Men Wearing Skirts Is Hot As F**k And We Should All Applaud The Degendering Of Fashion

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Pedestrian: Men Wearing Skirts Is Hot As F**k And We Should All Applaud The Degendering Of Fashion

Post by Coder »

https://www.pedestrian.tv/style/men-wearing-skirts/
I have “pleated” guilty to wearing a skirt a number of times. The first time I wore a skirt was back in high school when we all dressed up in the opposite uniform and let me tell you, it was comfy AF.
Short but to the point - also the post on Instagram is of him wearing a yellow plaid skirted outfit (though slitted too high for my style). The comments there are overwhelmingly supportive.
ScotL
Chatbot

Re: Pedestrian: Men Wearing Skirts Is Hot As F**k And We Should All Applaud The Degendering Of Fashion

Post by ScotL »

Another good supportive article. Seems it rehashes a lot of previously shown people in skirts but I’m ok with that. There are a growing number of articles about guys wearing skirts that’s really helpful to me when I’m trying to get up some courage