Onychocryptosis

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Onychocryptosis

Post by pelmut »

STEVIE wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:15 am ...
My work here is done and able I am to be off to Elba.
Are you flying there from the nearest palindrome?
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

geron wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:27 pm By one of those mysterious coincidences, the clue to 3 Down in today's Sunday Times general knowledge crossword is "Painful condition known technically as onychcryptosis (7,7).
Has the compiler been studying this thread?
The covert cryptic crossword compiler observation unit is run from an earth orbiting satellite or a disused factory in Peterborough.
pelmut wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 6:35 pm Are you flying there from the nearest palindrome?
Nope, I usually get a lift from Achilles or a ride on Pegasus. I just wouldn't know if I was coming or going in one of those places.
Steve.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Call in the next fifteen minutes and we'll double your order....
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

But wait there's more!! If you call with in the next 10 min we will add free shipping!!!
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

.....Which is a very generous offer not to be missed, considering what postage/carriage costs are from the US of A to this side of the Pond.......

e.g. a hybrid kilt from 'UK Kilts' a US firm was costing US$109, but carriage costs were calculated at US$ 100 !! When they chased me up per E-mail wanting to know why I hadn't completed my purchase, I told them why !

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Stand up.... and testify Tom!

:lol:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Honest, M'Lud, It's the tooth, the whole tooth and Nothing but the tooth.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Kirbstone wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:26 pmHonest, M'Lud, It's the tooth, the whole tooth and Nothing but the tooth.
By gum! Now there's testimony. Along with evidence.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Needs the wisdom of the third Molares for this now.
Just chewing the fat.
Steve.
Bodycon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bodycon »

Kirbstone wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 9:46 pm .....Which is a very generous offer not to be missed, considering what postage/carriage costs are from the US of A to this side of the Pond.......

e.g. a hybrid kilt from 'UK Kilts' a US firm was costing US$109, but carriage costs were calculated at US$ 100 !! When they chased me up per E-mail wanting to know why I hadn't completed my purchase, I told them why !

Tom
Surely you know four Leprechauns with a rowing boat who could deliver for half the price?
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Get it by Kelpie Express for a wee bawbee.
Steve.
Bodycon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bodycon »

You are aware that the Kelpies are trying to lure you to your death?

Not my image, I have only ever been in daytime, but as stunning close up as from a distance. (The Helix, Falkirk, Scotland)
Kelpies.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by new2skirts »

Bodycon wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 2:09 pm You are aware that the Kelpies are trying to lure you to your death?

Not my image, I have only ever been in daytime, but as stunning close up as from a distance. (The Helix, Falkirk, Scotland)
Kelpies.jpg
Straight from the horses mouth! Thanks for the warning. Nailed it with the photo too :roll:
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...