Have some fun ?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Uncle Al

Have some fun ?

Post by Uncle Al »

What do you do with a 50's airliner fuselage :?:
Have some FUN :D
I Turned A Plane Into A Luxury RV | RIDICULOUS RIDES

This person maybe had too much time on his hands :D

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :santa: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Have some fun ?

Post by denimini »

Yes, that is fun. A more creative endeavour than many people with "time on their hands".
Probably more unusual than a man in a skirt :)
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Even more fun would be to take a semi modern diesel locomotive and turn it into an RV and drive it down the road with its horn and bell. Would probably scare the pants off of oncoming drivers. :lol: :lol:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Fred in Skirts wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:13 pmEven more fun would be to take a semi modern diesel locomotive and turn it into an RV and drive it down the road with its horn and bell. Would probably scare the pants off of oncoming drivers. :lol: :lol:
When I was driving my late dad's 1990 Nissan 240 SX I seriously looked into fitting a locomotive whistle onto it such that I could get the attention of the idiot SUV drivers that were all around me, most of who were ignoring their primary task of driving and wouldn't have even felt the little thud from hitting a small sports-car. Literally, I wanted something that'd be capable of making the biggest, nastiest, most macho SUV driver soil herself from fright.

Cost and legality got in the way.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Carl, it'd be just as needed but illegal over here as well. :(
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Bodycon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bodycon »

Fred in Skirts wrote: Fri Dec 03, 2021 5:13 pm Even more fun would be to take a semi modern diesel locomotive and turn it into an RV and drive it down the road with its horn and bell. Would probably scare the pants off of oncoming drivers. :lol: :lol:
We (UK) had a celebrity / eccentric, Fred Dibnah, who was originally a steeplejack but ended doing industrial history programmes on TV. He died a while back, but would run around in a steam traction engine, and even did a tour of Britain on it.

There's loads of YouTube videos of him.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I had a diesel air horn installed on my 1956 Pontiac 4 door that sounded just like one of those steam horns on ocean liners. It was LOUD in fact you could hear it for blocks around. It would wake up those who drive while otherwise interested in something else....
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

Bodycon wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:55 am

We (UK) had a celebrity / eccentric, Fred Dibnah, who was originally a steeplejack but ended doing industrial history programmes on TV. He died a while back, but would run around in a steam traction engine, and even did a tour of Britain on it.
He was a genuine character. Watched a lot of his programs. Inventive and skilled in several fields, amazing some of the things he did.