INDIE: Will 2018 Finally be the Year for Men and Skirts?

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

INDIE: Will 2018 Finally be the Year for Men and Skirts?

Post by Coder »

https://indie-mag.com/2018/01/fashion-men-in-skirts/

An old article, and the (unfortunate) obvious answer ended up being "No". But figured it couldn't hurt to link to it.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: INDIE: Will 2018 Finally be the Year for Men and Skirts?

Post by crfriend »

Coder wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:03 pmhttps://indie-mag.com/2018/01/fashion-men-in-skirts/

An old article, and the (unfortunate) obvious answer ended up being "No". But figured it couldn't hurt to link to it.
At this point in time I rather suspect we're going to need to see cataclysmic societal changes in the West before this notion even has a chance to catch on seriously. There are simply too many other fish that not only can't we fry at the moment, but that are busily trying to eat us alive.

Perhaps in some future more verdant more peaceful and more understanding world...
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Dust
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Dust »

crfriend wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:41 pm At this point in time I rather suspect we're going to need to see cataclysmic societal changes in the West ...
Careful what you wish for...
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Dust wrote: Sat Oct 30, 2021 3:38 am
crfriend wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:41 pmAt this point in time I rather suspect we're going to need to see cataclysmic societal changes in the West ...
Careful what you wish for...
Trust me, I'm not wishing for it, because when dramatic change happens it's not usually for the better...
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!