Spanish "Clothes have no gender" campaign

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Spanish "Clothes have no gender" campaign

Post by pelmut »

There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
Uncle Al

Re: Spanish "Clothes have no gender" campaign

Post by Uncle Al »

:thumleft:

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Charlie
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Charlie »

I like the irony "Male and female students have committed to wear skirts..." Bet the girls weren't sent to a psychologist for wearing trousers :roll:
Charlie
If I want to dress like a woman, I'll wear jeans.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

It doesn't say who decided on this boy's future but whoever it was shouldn't be allowed anywhere near supervision of anyone and should her/himself be sent to a psychiatrist to determine why he has such outdated perceptions in a position of authority.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

Well said, Dennis :!: :D

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Sinned wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:34 pm It doesn't say who decided on this boy's future but whoever it was shouldn't be allowed anywhere near supervision of anyone and should her/himself be sent to a psychiatrist to determine why he has such outdated perceptions in a position of authority.
Hi Dennis,
I'm not disputing you but I rather doubt that there are enough psychologists available to cope with the demand which it would create,
This attitude may be an awful lot more common than we would like to believe or that the owners would admit to.
Steve.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Steve, I agree with you on all your points but as with any movement someone has to be the first to be made an example of. Whilst whoever it was may not have ruined the kid's life he/she has inflicted a substantial setback which surely should not go unpunished. The "punishment" has flown in the face of the various equalities and totally out of proportion to the boy's action, treating him as a criminal and lacking compassion and understanding. The person needs to be taught that he/she cannot act in the way of judge and juror. An example is called for and they are as good a start as any.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.