Something for Carl.....

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Something for Carl.....

Post by Fred in Skirts »

The Engineers and the Busted Car

One day, a Mechanical Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Chemical Engineer and Computer Engineer were driving down the street in the same car.
All of a sudden, the car broke down.
The Mechanical Engineer said, "I think a rod broke."
The Chemical Engineer said, "The way it sputtered at the end, I don't think it's getting gas."
The Electrical Engineer said, "I think there was a spark and something is wrong with the electrical system."
All three turned to the computer engineer and said, "What do you think?"
The Computer Engineer said, "I think we should all get out and get back in."

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :twisted:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: Something for Carl.....

Post by crfriend »

Fred in Skirts wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 8:44 pmThe Computer Engineer said, "I think we should all get out and get back in."
Actually, the Computer Engineer had been paying attention at the time and heard something strike the underside of the car several miles back and smelt something. Then heard the sputter. "The fuel tank has a hole in it. Let's get out and push because otherwise we're going to be stuck here." [0]

The "Let's get out and get back in again" gag only works for Mickey$loth "engineers" with a runaway car going down a hill.

MCSE: acronym 1. Must Consult Somebody Else, 2. Minesweeper Consultant/Solitaire Expert.

[0] In the modern world this might be better put, "The fuel tank has a hole in it. Somebody call Roadside Assistance because my mobile's battery is dead."
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!