Happy Thanksgiving

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Uncle Al

Happy Thanksgiving

Post by Uncle Al »

Just wanted to wish everyone a HAPPY THANKSGIVING :D
Happy Thanksgiving 2020-11-21.jpg
Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Happy Thanksgiving

Post by moonshadow »

Happy Thanksgiving to you all too!
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

EBA5D41E-B8EA-4F0B-80E4-BF14EA29D1AC.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

We don't have Thanksgiving in Australia but we have Australia Day, on the day of the arrival of the first fleet, which also is something the original inhabitants don't feel great cause for celebration.
We don't pardon any turkeys either, meleagris or human, in fact as it gets close to Christmas there are alot the meleagris genus that would like a pardon.

Anyway, happy Thanksgiving and remember your masks and physical distancing.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

No Thanksgiving as such here either, but we do have a great deal to be thankful for.

With the Season that's coming at us like an express train I expect there are an awful lot of local turkeys that are on death's row, just now!
We have two long-term pet geese in our poultry yard and they haven't been told about Christmas, so far.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

I certainly have a lot to be thankful for this year, for starters, we are well into a deadly and devastating pandemic, and despite this, I have had to attend ZERO funerals, and of course, I'm still around to write this. In fact, nobody in my immediate family thus far has come down with it.

I am glad that everyone I love is still alive, and while we are separated this year due to health concerns, at least I know they are but a phone call away.

I'm also glad it seems everyone is still here at the Cafe.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Bikerkilt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bikerkilt »

Happy Thanksgiving to all. MOH is cooking the turkey with all of the trimming for here aunt and me. We canceled the gathering of family this year ware 17 members were on the list to dinner, glad we did because some of them has come down with covid-19.
6ft3Aussie
Member Extraordinaire

Post by 6ft3Aussie »

While I admit that I have no idea what the US celebration of Thanksgiving is about, other than stuffing one's face with turkey, we have a lot to be thankful for, especially downunder.

We have basically eliminated the Kung Flu, and we're almost back to normal, except for travel out of Aussie, onwards and upwards as they say.

It's coming up to Christmas, the summer is here (for us), state borders and interstate travel restrictions are lifted as of December 1, and families can get together again. We have that to be thankful for.

Unfortunately as I don't have the ability to have Christmas with my family or my wife's family, we still have each other and friends to catch up with.