Working in a skirt

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
tnwheels

Working in a skirt

Post by tnwheels »

Hanging some new house lights today. I can’t wear a skirt or kilt where I work but I try to do so most of the time when I am not on the job. I have a couple of denim skirts that I wear most everywhere during the summer. This is one of them. Would like to see more pictures of guys wearing skirts in their everyday lives.

687D42C2-67AF-4899-90B7-3298C82A57ED.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Working in a skirt

Post by denimini »

Great to see another person up a ladder in a skirt. Proves that they are totally viable on a ladder and always amazes me the amount of modesty preserved by a short skirt.

The same can't be said for crawling under a car in a mini skirt but OK when no-one else is around.
car_service_P2286865s.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Freefrom

Post by Freefrom »

No pictures, sorry.
I work pretty much exclusively in a skirt but draw the line at welding! Sparks play havoc with the skin on my legs so I resort to overalls, skirted beneath of course. :)
Tim.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Welders do not wear overalls these days because they take too long to remove when they catch fire. I don't wear overalls now because they are hard to remove even if they are not on fire. I do weld when wearing a mini skirt but only when I am working above waist height and usually there is little spatter. I worry more about UV exposure and will don pants when necessary.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Freefrom

Post by Freefrom »

denimini wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:08 pm Welders do not wear overalls these days because they take too long to remove when they catch fire. I don't wear overalls now because they are hard to remove even if they are not on fire. I do weld when wearing a mini skirt but only when I am working above waist height and usually there is little spatter. I worry more about UV exposure and will don pants when necessary.
I have so may scars from hot metal dripping down my boots onto the tops of my feet that they look like the surface of the moon, and yes have been on fire many times! Looking like the man on Pink Floyds wish you were here album cover. It gets worse when the overalls are greasy/oily.
For myself my leg skin is more important than burnt out trews.