Tidy members

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Tidy members

Post by moonshadow »

I notice whenever the members here post a photo from their homes, they [the surroundings] are always so clean and tidy.. :P

Almost like being in a motel. :lol:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: Tidy members

Post by crfriend »

moonshadow wrote: Sun Jul 12, 2020 12:40 pmI notice whenever the members here post a photo from their homes, they [the surroundings] are always so clean and tidy.. :P
And then there are folks like me who don't photograph their living-quarters. There is a reason for this!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

I don't tidy much; just remove a distraction from the photo site, or use the empty guest bedroom.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Tidy? Whats tidy?? Is that one of those commie plots to take over the world?? :lol: :lol:

I usually try to pick a spot that looks tidy and clean but sometimes well it's clean anyway... :D
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Yes, and when 'Hello' magazine come to photograph us and our beautiful palatial home, They bring the flowers! :bom:

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Have you noticed that there are no photos of my home, except for a blank stone wall :) There is a reason for this too.
I am organised and can find most things but it is difficult to be tidy in the midst of a perpetual restoration project and clean is an oxymoron when associated with this region of dust storms.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Tidy!!!! We have three cats and 6 very, very lively 6 week old kittens running around the place. Well, running, climbing, causing all sorts of devastation. Impossible to keep tidy above two minutes, except when they all curl up together and go to sleep. I take what few photographs I do take with the tidiest background I can find.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Spirou003
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Spirou003 »

Heuuu... for my defense, it's totally unintended. I took pics of me in the attic which is not clean (not as much as I would want to, but it's not my fault). And it's a pure hazard if these pics don't show a lot of disorder because there is a lot in that attic! I just put my camera in the first place I found where it is high enough and where I could make it take photos of me from head to toes... and took photos.

If you look at the last ones I shared about my first outting, you will see a bit more disorder ;)
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Sinned wrote: Mon Jul 13, 2020 9:26 am Tidy!!!! We have three cats and 6 very, very lively 6 week old kittens running around the place. Well, running, climbing, causing all sorts of devastation. Impossible to keep tidy above two minutes, except when they all curl up together and go to sleep. I take what few photographs I do take with the tidiest background I can find.
Come on then Dennis, where are the photos? I have hours and hours of video of cats, kittens and canals uploaded to Youtube and photos on Arsebook There are links on some of the threads on here that would point you to the YouTube channel, I have tried to keep my different IDs separate because I don't want skirty comments on Arsebook or Youtube, not while I am working, even though I know they know at work, I don't want it to turn into an issue. But, kittens, you have to share kittens!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

OK, B&B, the photos are on my phone and I don't start work until 14:00 tomorrow so I'll try and get some of our latest bunch uploaded IF I can get them to stay still long enough to snap. They are all bengals - 2 dark and 4 white ( 2 male and 4 female ). They' were born on the 25th May. They go for their inoculations on Monday. As I type they sound pike a heard of elephants charging past me in the dining room on their way to the conservatory. I've never taken photos from my phone to the site before so it'll be a lesson for me. I presume that it's a normal process in that I take them from the gallery on my Galaxy.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Well, a day or two late.
Champagne's 2020 1.jpg
Within 10 seconds of the photo Champagne decided that she would photobomb the picture.
Champagne's 2020 2.jpg
Champagne's 2020 3.jpg
Champagne's 2020 4.jpg
of one of their

This is a picture of one of their first feeds on a high calorie high protein kitten food. They adapted to it very quickly but then just as quickly went onto biscuits. You will notice that there are only five here, not six.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

The sixth was trying to get into my insulin case.
Champagne's 2020 5.jpg
Champagne's 2020 6.jpg
Champagne's 2020 7.jpg
This was the only tiee me we had any peace when they were asleep.

All six have had deposits paid, they have their first injection on Wednesday and they will all be in new homes in a week. They wold in 24 hours. Two dark 4 white and 2 males and 4 females.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

What a fantastic tribe! In my house the largest litter has been three. Largest number briefly was 3 cats and three kittens, until the mother got run over, today there are 2 out of 3 bigguns and one of the kittens, the others went to a new home.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Here is a link to the Fur Sight Saga, the story of my current cats on YouTube, from the landing of the older cats, to the growing up of the kittens.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOc5nXA ... MmRt5FHLhu
Spirou003
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Spirou003 »

They are so cuuuute! 🥰