Skirts worn with a corset

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Skirts worn with a corset

Post by Kirbstone »

B&B,

Thank you very much for posting that wonderful hour of slow-paced entertainment. What a spectacular piece of infrastructure that canal is!
You cut an equally spectacular figure in that kilt, I might add! I can easily see just why you need to tank-up frequently at waterside pubs to prevent that heavy 14-yarder falling down. :wink:

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

crfriend wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:39 pm
Big and Bashful wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:01 pmThanks to the locks on many canals you do not get to sit on a boat all day, you have to be active and get the boat along the canal by operating the locks and swing bridges, much more entertaining.
Thanks for posting that wonderful snippet of life on a canal along the Llangollen, B&B. It's simply spectacular. From the exquisite scenery to magnificent engineering achievements it was a magical moment for this old colonial.
So glad to see it appreciated Carl, that aqueduct is incredible, specially for me, I am not good at heights! One reason we were going so slow on the uphill passage is the 13 million gallons of water a day that flow down the canal! the canal is a main water feeder to a reservoir that serves a lot of people. Those clips are on my youtube channel, along with a fair amount of other stuff, mostly canal or kitten related. I decided to reclaim a lot of hard drive by uploading my old videos then dumping them off my hard drive. So a lot of my "memories" are now up in the cloud!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Hope
Distinguished Member

Post by Hope »

nzfreestyler wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:52 am Has anybody worn a skirt with a corset over your skirt? I mean a proper corset - steel boned/steel busked corset?

I have a black leather corset which I am surprised to find I enjoy wearing thus far - and am looking forward to trying to close it properly once it is seasoned on me. I am pondering the idea of wearing
it openly over a skirt/top or a dress.

and it is an underbust corset - so just from low hip to underbust.

Has this been tried before - any comments.

cheers
NZF
I very often wear a corset under my clothes, rarely over them.
I like the hourglass look but I must say that it's not natural for me! The corset helps a lot. It helps also to avoid eating too much.

steamman

Post by steamman »

Wow, you look incredible!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Nowt wrong with any of that gear. I especially like the yellow skirt. :D
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

I've tried a corset with one of my red skirts and a blouse - worn over - I like the look and the firm support is great for posture !!! No slouching - but its comfy and I can't slouch....I like my figure in this. I have found wearing under the edges of the corset bulge on my back and don't look right on me.

Hope
Distinguished Member

Post by Hope »

As usual, your look is amazing!

I don't wear my corset over my clothes because the backside doesn't look very nice. I have difficulties to arrange the laces well.

Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I'm sorry but I wear clothes, from either side of the aisle, for comfort and wearing a corset looks too constricting and uncomfortable to me. I have occasionally worn a panty girdle occasionally when I wanted to pull in my waistline to get a skirt/trousers on. And that was uncomfortable enough! So, not for me.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
BouffantBelle

Post by BouffantBelle »

Yes - because my skirts are so ostentatious that they don't look right unless I team them with equally flashy upper wear (and footwear!)
After much trawling the Web, I was lucky enough to find bustier tops and peplum shirts that set them off nicely. To my eyes, anyway. :)

Apologies for the quality of this pic - the only "mirror" I own that is wide enough to capture my skirted reflection is my TV. :(
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.