Another one gone!!!

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Another one gone!!!

Post by Fred in Skirts »

little rich.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Re: Another one gone!!!

Post by beachlion »

That is the problem when you get older, a lot of the idols of your youth are promoted to a better life, as the Salvation Army would say.

It is a loss anyway. I liked his raw singing and piano stumping.

Being Dutch, most people in this thread are unknown to me. I think they must be worldfamous in their own country. Little Richard was wellknown in the Netherlands. He had several songs in the top 20 for some weeks.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Another one gone!!!

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Olivia Newton-John dead: Iconic pop star and ‘Grease’ actress was 73.

Olivia Newton-John passed away at the age of 73.

The “Grease” legend died at her ranch in Southern California Monday morning, surrounded by family and friends following a long battle with cancer.

The sad news was announced on her official Facebook page in a statement reading: “Olivia has been a symbol of triumphs and hope for over 30 years sharing her journey with breast cancer. Her healing inspiration and pioneering experience with plant medicine continues with the Olivia Newton-John Foundation Fund, dedicated to researching plant medicine and cancer.”
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.