questionaire whether or not we want to wear skirts or dresses

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
Shilo
Member Extraordinaire

Re: questionaire whether or not we want to wear skirts or dresses

Post by Shilo »

It was extremely interesting to read the views of outsiders, as it were, on this forum ; especially the females who find skirt wearing men hot.
:roll:
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

Stupid website will not let me sign up without age and gender, then won't let me input age.
new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by new2skirts »

Shilo wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 5:05 pm It was extremely interesting to read the views of outsiders, as it were, on this forum ; especially the females who find skirt wearing men hot.
The women may find the men in skirts hot, but I wonder how they would find it if it was their man? :roll: It shows that a lot fear losing that social connection, peers, family, perhaps risk of attack from insecure men who find it "sissy", it was nice the article highlighted straight men who like the look.

Skirts are practical in their own way, but the option of shorts or trousers is still useful as well. :)
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

new2skirts wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 9:03 pm Skirts are practical in their own way, but the option of shorts or trousers is still useful as well.
wouldn't bother me If I could never have trousers/shorts again....
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

Hey Sinned,I see you're signed into that site, can you ask them if there is a work around for the age thing? I can't even ask them as it requires registration to ask for information! Grrr!
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

partlyscot wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:34 pm Stupid website will not let me sign up without age and gender, then won't let me input age.
With two browsers, they won't allow me to go there for safety and security reasons. A third browser got a little farther, the Open DNS stopped me on my shared network because of "Dating". I gave up; not worth asking my network administrator to open it up.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Am I? I've tried a couple of the logins I use without success. Probably I logged in some time ago to answer a survey and not since. It asked me to create a new login. I was able to enter age ( 65+ ) and boy/girl but didn't go any further so can't help you.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Reaper_Man
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Reaper_Man »

clear results on the votes though
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Ah, yes. A slam dunk as said in Americana. My vote will be in there somewhere. Probably near the bottom of the heap.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

Sinned wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:35 pm Ah, yes. A slam dunk as said in Americana. My vote will be in there somewhere. Probably near the bottom of the heap.
With some of those polls - before you vote VIEW the results first and then again after you have voted to see how much of a bearing your vote has.

I am having browser problems - seems the website prefers Google Chrome or Firefox - and as for Internet Explorer well that always was junk - but then it is hard to changes horses midstream.
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ralph »

I am amused by the 41 men who answered "I identify as female and wish to see the results." :D If you identify as female why did you cast your vote as a male???
Ralph!