The worm has turned

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The worm has turned

Post by oldsalt1 »

Just finished some yard work around the house. Came in took a shower than got dressed . one of the first things I grabbed was a pair of tights.

I got into a discussion with my son about how I am always cold and the only time I feel warm is when I have tights on

I said I never felt like this before. I guess its because a I am getting older. My son looked at me a with a grin said could it be because you don't wear pants any more.

crfriend
Master Barista

Re: The worm has turned

Post by crfriend »

oldsalt1 wrote: Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:54 pmI got into a discussion with my son about how I am always cold and the only time I feel warm is when I have tights on

I said I never felt like this before. I guess its because a I am getting older. My son looked at me a with a grin said could it be because you don't wear pants any more.
Isn't inter-generational balbusting some of the very best of the art-form! Bravo to Junior for having a playful poke at his old man!

The above is not meant negatively at all. Dan's son has been astonishingly open-minded and supportive, so what's going on is merely play -- which we all need from time to time.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!