Never knew the day would come!!!

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Never knew the day would come!!!

Post by Sinned »

Well, Mrs Tackleberry it is heartening to read that you are supportive in some major way. Full acceptance can take awhile. I just wish that MOH had just that bit more. She is ok around the house but not if we have visitors and not outdoors. Mostly nothing is said but she can come out with some caustic comment occasionally.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Elisabetta
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Elisabetta »

Satseq wrote:
skirtyscot wrote:Excellent!

How did she find out?
Well. This is Tackleberries other half. How I found out.. well we were looking at some photos off his phone. I caught a glimpse of something.. so when he went to the toilet I just had to look closer.. now I never ever look at his phone. But I’m glad I did. So I gently confronted him.. I absolutely hate the fact that he felt he had to keep this a secret. The stress he must have felt worrying about me finding out. For me, if wearing a skirt makes him happy then so be it. Admittedly I’m not quite comfortable going out in public with him wearing one.. but on his own and around the house I’ve no issues. I’m so happy his secret is out. :D

Hello I'm Moonshadows wife. Honey go arm in arm stand tall and proud and walk out the door together.Don't worry about anyone else but the man you're with.That's what I do. Best decision ever! Welcome to SkirtCafe!
"When life gets blurry adjust your focus."
renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by renesm1 »

JennC03 wrote:
Satseq wrote:
skirtyscot wrote:Excellent!

How did she find out?
Well. This is Tackleberries other half. How I found out.. well we were looking at some photos off his phone. I caught a glimpse of something.. so when he went to the toilet I just had to look closer.. now I never ever look at his phone. But I’m glad I did. So I gently confronted him.. I absolutely hate the fact that he felt he had to keep this a secret. The stress he must have felt worrying about me finding out. For me, if wearing a skirt makes him happy then so be it. Admittedly I’m not quite comfortable going out in public with him wearing one.. but on his own and around the house I’ve no issues. I’m so happy his secret is out. :D

Hello I'm Moonshadows wife. Honey go arm in arm stand tall and proud and walk out the door together.Don't worry about anyone else but the man you're with.That's what I do. Best decision ever! Welcome to SkirtCafe!
Wow - you are such a lovely person! I wish there were more like you in this world!
Please visit http://www.absolutegadget.com for the latest gadgets and games news and reviews
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

Mrs T I think that this is great. I am sure that as you become more comfortable with his attire ,going out with him wont be a concern.

It would be great to hear your comments on our other blogs.

Wearing skirts is new to most of us and hearing comments good and bad from your prospective can only have a positive effect.

Since you have shared boots it would seem you have the same foot size. How about clothing , it could make for some interesting laundry days when you have to figure out whose pile the skirt goes on :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe you can start a new trend with matching outfits.

In any case welcome to the café , and please be active
mskirt

Post by mskirt »

Absolutely the best feeling.
It’s a long process.
Important to give her time .
Don’t overdo it .
The end is worth it
I have worn skirts to several venues with my wife.
Now, she’s on board with dlv next March. I would have never dreamed this could happen.

I can’t say strongly enough, time for her to think about it is the most important thing
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gusto10 »

It's good to have one's wife "onboard" so one doesn't need to skirt around the issue.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

My own wife usually gives me a look that says "I can't believe you're going out wearing that." But then she goes along, for various reasons. First, she likes to go out, and knows that if she insists that I wear trousers, then I will just stay home, and dispatch her on her own way to whatever the event is. Second, because it makes me happy, and that's what spouses do for each other. If it was an event where she was being recognized, or of importance to her career or friendships, then I would go in trousers, not to embarrass her. Third, because she has never gotten any negative feedback...or any feedback at all...about my appearance. So skirt on, my bro's!
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...