All hallows eve

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

All hallows eve

Post by Fred in Skirts »

halloween czar.jpg
halloween-ends 2.jpg
halloween.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: All hallows eve

Post by Sinned »

Fred, we've had Christmas stock on our shelves since early this month. We even have phases as more and more shelf space is taken up. Phase two started this week. The Christmas music [0] hasn't appeared on our in-store music. Yet. But by the time Christmas is over I am well and truly sick of them.

[0] You can't call the average festive (!!!!) music carols any longer since we don't get aired any of the traditional carols only the Rudolph the Red-nose Reindeer and other songs.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

I think there are only a small handful of actual Christmas songs, they are each sung about a thousand different ways... :|
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

colostomy.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Fred, that is about five dimensions of sick but outright hilarious at the same time. The nay-sayers can "bag it".
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

When it arrived in my inbox, It took me a long time to stop laughing. And to top that I was eating my breakfast at the time...
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

whitch 014.jpg
whitch 025.jpg
whitch 036.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

bat 011.jpg
frankincharger2.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Best costume overall!!!
taco belle3.jpg
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

crfriend wrote:Fred, that is about five dimensions of sick...
Up, Up and Away...

Overall one of the best crops of Hallowe'en cartoons I have ever seen. Thank you Fred!
Daryl...