work leggings

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

work leggings

Post by dillon »

I have some of these. I have not figured out where the defect might be in them. They are rugged.

https://dungarees.com/carhartt-103609-w ... ze=&cid=73
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Re: work leggings

Post by partlyscot »

They look interesting. What size did you get, and what are your waist/hip measurements? Not sure if I should go for L or XL.
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ralph »

I find it interesting (and encouraging) that there's an even mix of male and female reviewers.

They look comfy, but I don't know if I'd be willing to risk unknown defects for a discount and they definitely don't look fifty bucks worth of comfy.
Ralph!
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

Ralph wrote:I find it interesting (and encouraging) that there's an even mix of male and female reviewers.

They look comfy, but I don't know if I'd be willing to risk unknown defects for a discount and they definitely don't look fifty bucks worth of comfy.
Understood. I have not yet found the defects in the two pairs I bought.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Pdxfashionpioneer
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pdxfashionpioneer »

Hello Dillon,

Evidently, you bought the factory seconds. If Carhart is willing to have them sold under their name, the defects have to be so minor you'd need to have a pair of first quality leggings to compare them to. And still might not find the defect. Brands like Carhart have VERY exacting standards. Whatever the issues may be, I doubt they'll affect the look or durability. At least not much.

Good find!
David, the PDX Fashion Pioneer

Social norms aren't changed by Congress or Parliament; they're changed by a sufficient number of people ignoring the existing ones and publicly practicing new ones.