prez experiments with golf kilt look

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

prez experiments with golf kilt look

Post by dillon »

trump golf edit.jpg
He's definitely a sharpie dresser...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: prez experiments with golf kilt look

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I don't see the point of this at all. Did your three year old do this????
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

Fred in Skirts wrote:I don't see the point of this at all. Did your three year old do this????
My apologies, Fred. I made a faulty assumption that folks were aware of the Sharpie-altered hurricane map the president used in lieu of admitting his geographic faux pas...out of vanity we can only presume. Not quite sure how you might have missed it. It has been a recent source of national amusement and parody. I just gave it a Skirt Cafe spin. If you google “Sharpiegate” you’ll understand and get a chuckle. Or maybe not...whatever.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

There is certainly a lot of humour about SharpieGate online, now one with a MIS tilt. I got a laugh, but then I might have a funny sense of humour.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

dillon wrote:
Fred in Skirts wrote:I don't see the point of this at all. Did your three year old do this????
My apologies, Fred. I made a faulty assumption that folks were aware of the Sharpie-altered hurricane map the president used in lieu of admitting his geographic faux pas...out of vanity we can only presume. Not quite sure how you might have missed it. It has been a recent source of national amusement and parody. I just gave it a Skirt Cafe spin. If you google “Sharpiegate” you’ll understand and get a chuckle. Or maybe not...whatever.
No problem Dillon, I don't follow the on-line political crap nor the national snews media. I also am of the opinion that we here at the cafe are above childish behavior. :D :D
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Hmmmm. "Sharpiegate"... I hadn't even heard of that. I read one story about the matter where it referenced a number of POTUS gaffes including another I'd not heard where he commented about "taking control of the airports during the Revolutionary War". The mind boggles. Where is this madness going to end? Airports in the 18th Century? {hangs head}
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

crfriend wrote:Hmmmm. "Sharpiegate"... I hadn't even heard of that. I read one story about the matter where it referenced a number of POTUS gaffes including another I'd not heard where he commented about "taking control of the airports during the Revolutionary War". The mind boggles. Where is this madness going to end? Airports in the 18th Century? {hangs head}
Maybe it was the Wrong brothers who were first in flight !
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

sharpie dog.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

A sharpei? Ssssss. That was a really bad pun. (Where's a groaning smiley when one needs it?)
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

crfriend wrote:A sharpei? Ssssss. That was a really bad pun. (Where's a groaning smiley when one needs it?)
Your the one who controls the smilies...
So when can you add one?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chirp
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Chirp »

I would like to see the media lose there mind if trump came out wearing a Red make America great Kilt.
The left would have to fight back with Kilt or a Skirt of there own,
No one mess's with a big guy in kilt
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

I am staying out of this one. I am just posting pictures of my outfits on other blogs.
I realize that I have to get used to and accept this boring type of humor.

That is mainly because I'm going to have to put it for almost 6 more years until President Trump's successor is inaugurated on Jan 21 2025.

And gee isn't that a very" Pencive" thought
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Dan, you should be over here - our MP's at the moment are the greatest bunch of comedians ever, ever, ever. Last week Jeremy Paxman ( an interviwer with a rather acidic style ) had a programme called "Why are our MP's so crap?" on Channel 5. I don't know if you Americans have access to it on the internot catchup but if you do please watch it as it really is a revelation. Even some MP's admit that they are crap and that they have a bad image. And in a survey on whether we think our MP's are honest only a meager 10% of those surveyed thought they were. To be honest their antics at the moment seem to prove the point. All this about passing bills to outlaw a no deal Brexit may be academic because it's extremely unlikely that an agreement will be reached even if a way around the NI backstop [0] can be found. As to whether the EU would agree to another extension even if we asked for one is a moot point and maybe unlikely. Why should they agree? What's in it for them to do so. That was the flaw in passing the no deal Brexit bill. BOJo has said that he'd rather be caught dead in a ditch than ask for an extension. With the ending of the last parliamentary session imminent time looks like overtaking events. I don't think that UK politics will ever be the same again. Ironically BoJo's stance could backfire one way or another as he is maintaining that all he is trying to do is the mandate of the referendum and take us out of the EU. That a deal cannot be reached is a side effect and the blame lies as much with the EU as with the MP's. It takes two to tango. And Steve, I want an agreement but if there is too much distance between parties then a no deal exit, however distasteful, may be inevitable.

Trump appears rather sane in comparison.

[0] Look it up if you are interested. It involves the border between Ireland which is in the EU and Northern Ireland which won't be after Brexit. I'm not going to try and explain it here.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gusto10 »

Sinned wrote:Dan, you should be over here - our MP's at the moment are the greatest bunch of comedians ever, ever, ever. Last week Jeremy Paxman ( an interviwer with a rather acidic style ) had a programme called "Why are our MP's so crap?" on Channel 5. I don't know if you Americans have access to it on the internot catchup but if you do please watch it as it really is a revelation. Even some MP's admit that they are crap and that they have a bad image. And in a survey on whether we think our MP's are honest only a meager 10% of those surveyed thought they were. To be honest their antics at the moment seem to prove the point. All this about passing bills to outlaw a no deal Brexit may be academic because it's extremely unlikely that an agreement will be reached even if a way around the NI backstop [0] can be found. As to whether the EU would agree to another extension even if we asked for one is a moot point and maybe unlikely. Why should they agree? What's in it for them to do so. That was the flaw in passing the no deal Brexit bill. BOJo has said that he'd rather be caught dead in a ditch than ask for an extension. With the ending of the last parliamentary session imminent time looks like overtaking events. I don't think that UK politics will ever be the same again. Ironically BoJo's stance could backfire one way or another as he is maintaining that all he is trying to do is the mandate of the referendum and take us out of the EU. That a deal cannot be reached is a side effect and the blame lies as much with the EU as with the MP's. It takes two to tango. And Steve, I want an agreement but if there is too much distance between parties then a no deal exit, however distasteful, may be inevitable.

Trump appears rather sane in comparison.

[0] Look it up if you are interested. It involves the border between Ireland which is in the EU and Northern Ireland which won't be after Brexit. I'm not going to try and explain it here.
I do wonder what the MP's want. They don't want a no deal B, they have not provided a good alternative. All I can say is that they have created a huge mess so Boris only has one alternative and go and ask for an extension to which the EU might say no and than there is still a no-deal Brexit. Doesn't Marxist Corbyn realise such?
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

The MP's like the Congress of the US are all for what they can get for themselves and to HE!! with the people that they are supposed to be representing. They will never get anything done in a proper manner or in a proper time frame, it isn't expedient for them.
AND IT NEVER WILL BE!!! :x