Youtube

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Youtube

Post by FranTastic444 »

Moon, you are all over Pinterest :-)
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gusto10 »

Indeed the copyright and infringement thereof is an issue. At present the are companies active claiming the copyright fees without paying that out to the original owner of the picture.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

FranTastic444 wrote:Moon, you are all over Pinterest :-)
Ha! I suppose I should see the context of the boards in question! :lol:

It's all good. There's nothing stopping me from wearing short office skirt styles with heels.... its not the most daring thing I've worn out (I mean... you're talking to a guy who's worn a vintage hoop petticoat out and about in Appalachia).
But yeah, Office styles, heels and pencils just aren't my bag.

I like full flowing skirts, lace, flare and fluff... fun stuff!
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

Interesting how different styles of skirts appeal to different people.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Grok wrote:Interesting how different styles of skirts appeal to different people.
My favorite vegetable is broccoli... I've been told I'm strange for this... :wink: :mrgreen:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

Broccoli can be good. :mrgreen:
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

moonshadow wrote:My favorite vegetable is broccoli... I've been told I'm strange for this... :wink: :mrgreen:
I like broccoli just about any way you can fix it even raw, I also like cauliflower too. I really like sweet pickled cauliflower a lot.

I hate liver in all of its renditions BUT I love liverwurst. Go figure! :lol: :lol:

So I guess that makes me strange for sure. :alien:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

Gusto10 wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Tg7Bw-evo

a collection of pictures of amongst others members.
I hope Mark sues, unless he signed a model release form.

Rubbish video with rubbish clickbaity title.

Confirms my belief that men look better in heels than in the waterski shoes we've all been forced to wear forever, though.
Daryl...
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

Fred in Skirts wrote:
moonshadow wrote:My favorite vegetable is broccoli... I've been told I'm strange for this... :wink: :mrgreen:
I like broccoli just about any way you can fix it even raw, I also like cauliflower too. I really like sweet pickled cauliflower a lot.

I hate liver in all of its renditions BUT I love liverwurst. Go figure!
You may just never have had well prepared liver. It's a difficult meat to cook properly. Liver and onions, beef liver as prepared by mom & pop restaurants and diners, and some cafeterias, is one of my favourites. Those cooks mostly seem to know how to prepare it well. Then of course a feast of well prepared turkey livers is pretty good too. Tender and sweet.

The biggest downside to liver is that it can be too nutritious to eat everyday!
Daryl...
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Caultron was in there too.
-Andrea
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Daryl wrote:
Fred in Skirts wrote:I like broccoli just about any way you can fix it even raw, I also like cauliflower too. I really like sweet pickled cauliflower a lot.

I hate liver in all of its renditions BUT I love liverwurst. Go figure!
You may just never have had well prepared liver. It's a difficult meat to cook properly. Liver and onions, beef liver as prepared by mom & pop restaurants and diners, and some cafeterias, is one of my favourites. Those cooks mostly seem to know how to prepare it well. Then of course a feast of well prepared turkey livers is pretty good too. Tender and sweet. The biggest downside to liver is that it can be too nutritious to eat everyday!
Daryl,

I have tried liver in many different hotels, dinners, mom & pops and I never can eat it.
I have had it in so many different styles and still can not eat it. (1) I love chicken gizzards fried, stewed, baked and boiled though. ( turkey gizzards too!!) :kiltdance:

Fred

(1) except liverwurst.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

Fred in Skirts wrote: Daryl,
I have tried liver in many different hotels, dinners, mom & pops and I never can eat it.
I have had it in so many different styles and still can not eat it. (1) I love chicken gizzards fried, stewed, baked and boiled though. ( turkey gizzards too!!) :kiltdance:
(1) except liverwurst.
That condition must be offal for you.
Daryl...
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Daryl wrote:
Fred in Skirts wrote: Daryl,
(1) except liverwurst.
That condition must be offal for you.
Of course it is!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: