How many worthless opinions...

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

How many worthless opinions...

Post by moonshadow »

Hey Trump, how many worthless opinions are floating around on the internet today?

https://youtu.be/u_aLESDql1U

K thanks!

:rofl:

:hide:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
crfriend
Master Barista

Re: How many worthless opinions...

Post by crfriend »

That man is no Carl Sagan. :lol:
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

I thought political commentary is off limits on the café.

Moon you just cant stop. He is your president show some respect
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

He’s not my president so I can presumably insult him for the racist sexist antediluvian thuggish moron that he is?

He’s an embarrassment, not only to the USA but to humanity. Full of hot air. Which reminds me...

https://images.app.goo.gl/kRJ6M65DuoFD5HEL6
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

crfriend wrote:That man is no Carl Sagan. :lol:
Indeed... funny that I found that video looking up Carl Sagan clips.

It's such a versatile clip and useful in so many hilarious situations!
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

Ray I have to say you have reached the true meaning of this blog you have offered your own truly worthless opinion.
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

oldsalt1 wrote:I thought political commentary is off limits on the café.

Moon you just cant stop. He is your president show some respect
xxx

I thought it was sex and religion that was off limits in this SC Forum.

As for this politics thing and respect - in about 15 months "We will see" how
much respect is voted in the voting booth - pulling the curtain aside on this
Great Wizard of Oz performance. "Billions & Billions & Billions" ! ! !
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Number of times oldsalt gets overly worked up over something someone said on this site...

BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS...... :lol:
-Andrea
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

OS - worthless? Haha! I’m expressing the views of the majority of Europe! I have the advantage of perspective; you may not. Trump’s a cretin in my view. You may not like my opinion. Fair enough. It shouldn’t change your world. I’m expressing my view, and I’ll always be careful to highlight that fact.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

RM.A - if the USA votes Agent Orange in for a second term, it will merely validate how far the USA has fallen from the world stage. In my view of course.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

moonshadow wrote:BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS AND BILLIONS...... :lol:
The video was obviously a montage of looped "sound-bites", but even a single billion is a mind-boggling number.

For instance, a billion seconds works out to over 328 YEARS. If you were to make $100,000 per year, free and clear with no taxes or living-expenses, it'd take you 10,000 years to pay off a billion-dollar debt. A stack of 1 billion standard sheets of paper works out to about 333,333 feet high or a little more than 63.1 statute miles (300.6 km for our pals in the Civilised part of the world).

We used to speak of such numbers as being "astronomical" because nothing but the science of astronomy produced them. Nowadays, we casually toss around a number a thousand times larger -- the trillion -- without flinching because that represents the depth of the financial hole the USA is digging itself per year. I am not the first one who suggests the retirement of the term "astronomical" (which is derived from science) and instead substitute "economical" (as being derived from the modern voodoo economics (to crib a quip from George H. W. Bush)). It has a nice ring to it on a couple of levels.

To bring this back to the current resident of 1600 Pennsylvania Ave, Washington DC/USA, he unwisely gambled away the better part of his billion dollar trust fund when he was in his 20s and it was up to his daddy's accountants to make the best out of a bad situation. They did, using a little-known loophole in the tax code that allowed unwise gambling on real-estate to be written off in its entirety -- and this is why he hasn't paid tax since then. And why there are no tax returns... The little guy has to amortise losses at $3,000 per year at which rate it'd take 333,000 years.

Make no bones about it, the USA is no longer a republic, it's an oligarchy just like Russia.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

So when is the celebration I guess we are changing the name of the skirt café to the liberal rag café. Instead of posting members pictures we can just post editorials from cnn and MSNBC

Ray I don't think you have a f----n clue what agent orange is all about

and by the way did Iran ever give the United Kingdom their oil tankers back . You know the ones they seized the days after the United Kingdom stated they were disavowing association with American military forces.