Very positive piece

Clippings from news sources involving fashion freedom and other gender equality issues.
kiltguyire

Very positive piece

Post by kiltguyire »

Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Very positive piece

Post by Sinned »

I don't know why they bothered with non-news. Eddie is just dressed as, well, Eddie, although facially he is showing his age now. It does look as if there is a bra there - the white shows.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

How in the world can Eddie Izzard call himself transgender when he is a biological male and still uses masculine pronouns about himself? I as a male who has a feminine figure and looks a lot like a woman describe myself as a cis-male (NOT transgender).

John
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

JohnH wrote:How in the world can Eddie Izzard call himself transgender when he is a biological male and still uses masculine pronouns about himself? I as a male who has a feminine figure and looks a lot like a woman describe myself as a cis-male (NOT transgender).

John
Does he do so in the video? I couldn't be bothered to wait for the system to decide which ad it was going to inflict on me. There are several male pronouns used in the article, but that's not "his" voice.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

He looks out of breath at the end of the video. Also notice the look on this woman's face.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

He runs marathons, he's probably just tired. Who cares what she is thinking?
When I read the article one thing that struck me was that he was thinking of having a couple of "airbags" installed on his chest. They surely would affect his marathon running!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Big and Bashful wrote:He runs marathons, he's probably just tired. Who cares what she is thinking?
When I read the article one thing that struck me was that he was thinking of having a couple of "airbags" installed on his chest. They surely would affect his marathon running!

I agree about not caring. Frankly I could care less about Eddie Lizzard.
Ray
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ray »

That woman is clearly crossdressing. She’s wearing white trousers. Disgusting! :-)

I love Eddie Izzard and all (well, most) that he stands for. His humour isn’t what it was, but he is still funny. As for his marathon runs...wow.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Ray wrote:That woman is clearly crossdressing. She’s wearing white trousers. Disgusting! :-)

I love Eddie Izzard and all (well, most) that he stands for. His humour isn’t what it was, but he is still funny. As for his marathon runs...wow.
That is exactly my point in sharing the photo!! Glad you caught it!!!!!
kiltguyire

Post by kiltguyire »

I guess anyone that decides to dress differently is a positive for groups like this, he is in America and is quite open about his dressing, if he is doing it as a man in a skirt or as trans or anywhere in between I would see it as positive, I think with the way things are going, skirts are going to go main stream for men in the not too distant future, but I think it will start with the younger guys.
Dust
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Dust »

I wish he'd go back to his old attitude that he was just a guy wearing clothes. His clothes, not women's clothes. I hadn't heard any comments about him or from him in years, but that was the attitude that I thought he used to take. No talk of being transgender or anything.