Hot German

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Hot German

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Stopped by police in Germany, He said it was too hot to wear clothes and they let him go....
Hot German cycle rider.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hot German

Post by Jim »

Yep, I feel that way often, too.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

I shudder when I look at the picture; can you imagine the road rash that dude would suffer if he had to lay his bike down?

John
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stu »

I think I would have put him in a nice, cool cell.
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

At least he has a helmet on. Not needed in Pennsylvania. Speaking of common sense.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Stu wrote:I think I would have put him in a nice, cool cell.
Why would you fault him in trying to stay cool? The police didn't as they sent him on his way. I thought most Europeans were more open minded when it comes to nudity.

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Whether the seat was leather or that plasticky faux-leather stuff it must nave been really sticky and sweaty where skin came into contact with it. Comfort-wise a skirt would have been a really good interface between the two. Can't have been comfortable at all. All for the sake of appearing nude in public. And yes, it would have been mind-bogglingly painful if he'd come off the bike. :cry:
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
JohnH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JohnH »

He could have put a towel down. However on the other hand the towel might slide on the seat.
howardfh
Member Extraordinaire

Post by howardfh »

Fred in Skirts wrote:
Stu wrote:I think I would have put him in a nice, cool cell.
Why would you fault him in trying to stay cool? The police didn't as they sent him on his way. I thought most Europeans were more open minded when it comes to nudity.

Fred
Absolutely, although to be fair nudity isn't common in places such as shops and built-up areas etc; in parks, by lakes, rivers and certainly beaches it certainly is far from unusual. In Spain (for example) there are no rules forbidding nudity on beaches, however nudity occurs towards the edges of beaches rather than the busy central parts. Some beaches are designated as nudist so it's the clothed sunbathers who migrate to the edges!!