Signifiers

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Signifiers

Post by moonshadow »

stevelous wrote:
moonshadow wrote: Homosexuality is just about accepted at this point, minus a few ultra right wing holdouts here and there. !
Read in our local paper today, Election Day' for our local council, that one of the right wing hold outs a candidate for a safe Tory ward told an elector that Homosexuality is wrong, it says so in HIS bible. Going to be an interesting result tonight.his actions could cause the ruling Tories to lose the council and be the minority party.
Many of our politicians say that all the time. I guess that cancer is spreading..... :(

Eh, they only say it to get votes. I wouldn't sweat it. That dim-rod wouldn't know "Christ like" it if slapped him in his self-righteous face!
skirtpettiman wrote:Ah yes. Harry Potter. Seen all the films. Just don't mention Voldermort! My wife and I are both Christians but sadly she sees Harry Potter as satanic (which it isn't) whilst watching fake preachers doing fake healings on God TV.
Indeed, as a man who has studied the Occult, Wicca, and the like, I can tell you that Harry Potter is Hollywood, pure and simple. It's just a story.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

moonshadow wrote:I can tell you that Harry Potter is Hollywood, pure and simple. It's just a story.
The original stories were penned in a coffee shop in Edinburgh.
Regular dens of evil and depravity these places are.
Some men who frequent them wear skirts you know!
Steve.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

STEVIE wrote:
moonshadow wrote:I can tell you that Harry Potter is Hollywood, pure and simple. It's just a story.
The original stories were penned in a coffee shop in Edinburgh.
Regular dens of evil and depravity these places are.
Some men who frequent them wear skirts you know!
Steve.
Men wearing skirts? The horror! :shock:
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...