Another site marketing men's skirts

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Another site marketing men's skirts

Post by Freedomforall »

This is a brand new site marketing men's skirts. It is from a French designer. I love most of their styles, but probably will not purchase them. The prices are once again astronomical. I would however, consider if my lottery ticket is drawn. Also attached is an article about the designer.

https://www.souslesjupesdeshommes.fr/ The skirts

http://cheekmagazine.fr/mode/jupes-homm ... S8I-bYaQ3I The article
Last edited by Freedomforall on Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Another site marketing men's skirts

Post by STEVIE »

Hi Freedom
Apart from the kilted designs there does not seem to be anything that would not be available across the aisle.
The range and prices would be better too.
I think it all depends on how much value one places on the spurious concept of a "manskirt"
Steve.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Some reasonable styles but nothing exceptional. Lengths that I would never wear but others would.
STEVIE wrote:Hi Freedom
Apart from the kilted designs there does not seem to be anything that would not be available across the aisle.
The range and prices would be better too.
I think it all depends on how much value one places on the spurious concept of a "manskirt"
Steve.
Certainly a premium for the man designation.
I don't think many skirts mention women's or ladies anyway.
It would be cheaper to get a heap of labels made saying "Manskirt" and sew them on as we used to on our school uniforms. :)
One could have big labels that go on a back pocket if one is so inclined. :roll:
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Finally, slightly more realistic men's skirts.
More realistic men.

Finally male models that don't look half starved, feminized, and from the cover of some lgtqp+?
Magazine.

Sadly my language translation app won't work, so I can't read either page. I can Just look at the pictures.

Finally a step in the right direction. Real men in real skirts. Now when the prices get realistic, we will be there.
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.
andrewsh

Post by andrewsh »

This shop is from the current president of Association des Hommes En Jupe, Romain Granger.
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FranTastic444 »

Price aside, I really like the outfits. I think this looks great - I'd wear any one of these, though I'd try different tops than the guy at the front and the three on the right are wearing.

Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

They do look nice! The guy in the center front has really nice sandals. As for the tops I kind of agree with you there.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.