birth control

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

birth control

Post by dillon »

As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: birth control

Post by Sinned »

Shudder, I have NEVER subscribed to the sandals and socks brigade. In fact I never have and don't own ANY pairs of open sandals. I would rather walk barefoot. Shudder.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Sinned wrote:Shudder, I have NEVER subscribed to the sandals and socks brigade. In fact I never have and don't own ANY pairs of open sandals. I would rather walk barefoot. Shudder.
Obviously .......... you have kids ............. and are not an accountant.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

Only when I was a kid and had no say in the type of shoes being bought by my parents, I wore sandals. As soon as that period was history, I never ever bought sandals. I like a closed type of shoe around my feet. The reason might be the way the dogs and their owners behave in the cities in the Netherlands. A lot of the owners don't pick up after the dog releaves themself. The bigger the dog, the bigger the problem and the owner will be even less likely to pick up after his dog. So as long as I remember, I always had to scan the sidewalks and streets where ever I went. It is a second nature and I still scan de sidewalks in the USA. In almost 10 year I saw just three (3) piles. Over the same period of time it would be useless to count.
In the Netherlands there is a similar form of birthcontrol, not sandals but wooden shoes. When you buy wooden shoes they are tied together with a piece of string. The secret is to wear wooden shoes in bed but don't cut that little piece of string.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Over here it's illegal not to pick up after a dog has done its business. There are bins provided in which to deposit the reclaimed mess and there are big fines if you don't pick up and are found out. So we don't have that big a problem over here anymore. I still wouldn't like to walk around outside barefooted though.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.