April Fool

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

April Fool

Post by dillon »

My favorite “April Fool’s Day” gag is one my major professor in graduate school pulled on me. He left a note on my desk that said “Call Mr. (Whoever) at (some local phone). He has a box for you.”

Of course I complied. The number was for a local Funeral Home. The individual to whom I was referred was a mortician, who educated me with a “Son, do you know what day this is?” It was only then that I realized the date was April 1st, some time around 1982. Apparently I was not the first April Fool he had encountered.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
john62
Member Extraordinaire

Re: April Fool

Post by john62 »

The Victoria Police issued a statement yesterday, "they have a new uniform for undercover police".

John
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: April Fool

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Believe it or not I did not hear of one April Fools joke being played on any one, my buddy who works in a mall driving a train said he did not have any jokes played on him nor did he hear of any. I am wondering if it is all just passing on with the loss of the older generation on if the current political idiotic scene has anything to do with it...... :(
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.