Wasn't this on Benny Hill?

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Wasn't this on Benny Hill?

Post by dillon »

As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Wasn't this on Benny Hill?

Post by STEVIE »

Hi Dillon
That would have been way too subtle for Benny Hill.
Steve.
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Is that even possible? The story is made up.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Post by pelmut »

skirtyscot wrote:Is that even possible? The story is made up.
My father told me that he saw one of his colleagues squirted in the face when he showed too much interest in a breast-feeding woman; this happened when they were in the army in Sierra Leone during WWII.
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

skirtyscot wrote:Is that even possible? The story is made up.
I don’t know. That’s beyond my realm of experience, though I know some squirting is possible, but for distance seems unlikely. But if it’s fake news, they did a fine tongue-in-cheek presentation.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Humanity... it's beyond scary.... it's just down right hilarious at this point!

I think I would have loved to witness this, I would have about died laughing....
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I once visited a topless coffee shop where the waitresses squirted breast milk into the coffee cups of the patrons as requested. They did it from about three feet away from the cups. it was fun to watch!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

What a waste of the milk that didn't reach the cup!
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Sinned wrote:What a waste of the milk that didn't reach the cup!
About 95% of it did reach the cup. These girls were very well trained to be accurate with their squirts. :lol:
What I wondered about was what did the coffee taste like after 2 or 3 squirts. At the time I did not drink coffee at all then and still don't drink it very often, I prefer Tea with milk and sugar. Add a few cookies or fairy cakes and your good....

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

Did the place specialize in women recently in parturition? Not sure how long a woman keeps milking after the infant progresses in age.

TBH, I'm kinda sorry I brought up this topic...
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

I grew up on a farm and can tell you that milk from cows and goats can be squirted quite a distance. It depends on how full the udder is.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

dillon wrote: TBH, I'm kinda sorry I brought up this topic...
You can't complain about thread drift :)
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Fred in Skirts wrote:I once visited a topless coffee shop where the waitresses squirted breast milk into the coffee cups of the patrons as requested. They did it from about three feet away from the cups. it was fun to watch!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
That's more than weird. But maybe the first story is possible. I thought it was produced on demand, with no storage at all. That is, when junior latches on, the sucking action stimulates the glands to produce the milk. Oh well, you live and learn!

Human milk is sweeter than cow's milk, so you'd want less sugar than usual in your coffee!
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

dillon, as long as there is demand then lactation, once started, can continue pretty much indefinitely. There are enough stories of women still breastfeeding children of 5, 6, 7 or more. Women can be induced to lactate even if they haven't given birth. Nipple stimulation for 15 or 20 minutes several times per day will induce lactation without the intervention of any drugs. Of course that amount of stimulation, oral or otherwise, is likely to produce very sore nipples and hence beyond the tolerance of most women. Very few are able to devote the time needed also. There are also instances of grandmothers or even men lactating to feed children where the mother isn't around to or isn't able to breastfeed. So the caveat "use it or lose it" still applies here.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
lazerr
Member Extraordinaire

Post by lazerr »

From my experience, yes it is absolutely possible.. What isn't likely is a woman not breastfeeding could keep it going enough to squirt.