New YouTube channel

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
skirtedrunningguy

New YouTube channel

Post by skirtedrunningguy »

I stumbled upon Fult Reviews ( https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfwpH0 ... N7JWuvzzg/ ) on Youtube and thought I should share. It is a couple that are giving gender neutral pantyhose reviews. I can't get enough of this and think they should be supported.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New YouTube channel

Post by Jim »

On youtube the last day I've been getting this:
Your connection is not secure

The owner of http://www.youtube.com has configured their website improperly. To protect your information from being stolen, Firefox has not connected to this website.

This site uses HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS) to specify that Firefox may only connect to it securely. As a result, it is not possible to add an exception for this certificate.
My wife's computer is doing the same. Others having this problem?
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

I can't connect either! :(
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I can and all I got were three pictures of a pair of nylon clad legs, seated in each picture. Boring, if you ask me.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Can none of you watch the videos? Don't worry, you're not missing anything. A man and a woman tell the world about tights. They seem to be wearing identical outfits, tights and floral shirts. But as you only see them from the waist down and from a very low angle, it's hard to tell. Actually, it's the woman who describes the tights, the men says virtually nothing.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

skirtyscot wrote:Can none of you watch the videos? Don't worry, you're not missing anything. A man and a woman tell the world about tights. They seem to be wearing identical outfits, tights and floral shirts. But as you only see them from the waist down and from a very low angle, it's hard to tell. Actually, it's the woman who describes the tights, the men says virtually nothing.
My youtube connection is working again, but I'll take your word and not bother. I'm not into tights anyway, but how they treat men and women wearing the same garment is of interest.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

No, I didn't watch the videos. And from what you describe they may be talking about tights that I couldn't or wouldn't obtain anyway. I buy bog standard tight of two varieties - sheer for warmer and social times and thicker, maybe fleece lined, for winter. I stand by my last sentence in my previous post.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

While I very much appreciate the post, I didn’t watch the videos either, because I wear tights usually only on evenings out, and I seem to have few of those occasions lately. I have enough tights for the foreseeable future and don’t need to start any additional collecting of clothing.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...