Hey Everyone!

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
MoonsWifeJenn

Hey Everyone!

Post by MoonsWifeJenn »

I no longer use JennC so decided to make a new Username :D
❤️Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage❤️
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hey Everyone!

Post by Sinned »

Well, you'll always be Jenn to me as I hope that I will be Dennis to you and Moon. You have every right to be proud to be married to Moon, great guy and I would really like to meet you both and Amber too. After all, a login is just a text string to differentiate people.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Welcome to your new name "MoonsWifeJenn". You did not have to start all new though. When I changed my sign in name It was so easy I asked Uncle Al to do it and it was done and I kept all of my old posts too.

I like the new name but you will always be Jenn to me. Say Hi to Moon.

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
MoonsWifeJenn

Post by MoonsWifeJenn »

Fred in Skirts wrote:Welcome to your new name "MoonsWifeJenn". You did not have to start all new though. When I changed my sign in name It was so easy I asked Uncle Al to do it and it was done and I kept all of my old posts too.

I like the new name but you will always be Jenn to me. Say Hi to Moon.

Fred

Oh I know but it’s okay. Yes always Jenn =)
❤️Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage❤️
MoonsWifeJenn

Post by MoonsWifeJenn »

Sinned wrote:Well, you'll always be Jenn to me as I hope that I will be Dennis to you and Moon. You have every right to be proud to be married to Moon, great guy and I would really like to meet you both and Amber too. After all, a login is just a text string to differentiate people.
Always Dennis. It would be nice to meet.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

I like the change! At first I thought there might be someone copying Moon.
MoonsWifeJenn

Post by MoonsWifeJenn »

Freedomforall wrote:I like the change! At first I thought there might be someone copying Moon.

Lol oh no there’s only one Moonshadow. I’m just his shadow :lol: Thank You!
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

MoonsWifeJenn wrote:Lol oh no there’s only one Moonshadow. I’m just his shadow
I rather think you stand on your own with Moon solidly at your side, both basking in the light -- a team in the truest sense.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

crfriend wrote:
I rather think you stand on your own with Moon solidly at your side, both basking in the light -- a team in the truest sense.
I agree with Carl here. You and Moon are a fitted piece and do stand evenly side by side.
It is just great knowing you guys as I do.

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
MoonsWifeJenn

Post by MoonsWifeJenn »

crfriend wrote:
I do. I stand side by side with Moon. I was making a joke lol
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
MoonsWifeJenn

Post by MoonsWifeJenn »

Yes there’s only one Moon. I’m not sure where you’d be without your woman :lol:
voodoomagic
Member Extraordinaire

Post by voodoomagic »

It is always awesome, as your spouse stands by your side through thick and then! I know because I also have one!!
TheSkirtedMan
Member Extraordinaire

Post by TheSkirtedMan »

voodoomagic wrote:It is always awesome, as your spouse stands by your side through thick and then! I know because I also have one!!
Likewise
Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.