Christmas Greetings

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Christmas Greetings

Post by Fred in Skirts »

moonshadow wrote:The white skirt under the dress was one of the first ones I purchased from Misty Mountain Designs way back in late 2015. It's a nice little flowy number and I enjoy wearing it once in a while, though one must be careful as it stains pretty easily.
Blood stains are hard to get out!!! :twisted: :sorry:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Fred in Skirts wrote:Blood stains are hard to get out!!! :twisted: :sorry:
Actually if one is quick enough they're pretty trivial to treat and remove. One just has to be fairly quick and stay cool at it.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

crfriend wrote:
Fred in Skirts wrote:Blood stains are hard to get out!!! :twisted: :sorry:
Actually if one is quick enough they're pretty trivial to treat and remove. One just has to be fairly quick and stay cool at it.
May add that using Club Soda right away helps a great deal - using a light touch of concentrated bleach and washed away right after
and finally whatever you do - do not put it in the dryer until the stain is out otherwise you will set it maybe permanently !
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !