Men's reviews for skirts on amazon

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Steve

Men's reviews for skirts on amazon

Post by Steve »

I was browsing Amazon and came across this skirt, where I was surprised to find a number of comments were from men, including some pictures! I suspect it mostly has to do with the fact that it "looks like a kilt". Slowly getting there!

For example: one, two
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Men's reviews for skirts on amazon

Post by Big and Bashful »

As is often the case, way too small for me!
Last skirt I bought on line is nicely cut, lovely fabric, but has the opposite problem, too large! (that's a first!), I must try and figure out where I got it from to see if there is a smaller option.
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

Steve wrote:I was browsing Amazon and came across this skirt, where I was surprised to find a number of comments were from men, including some pictures! I suspect it mostly has to do with the fact that it "looks like a kilt". Slowly getting there!

For example: one, two
I have used amazon as a source for a great deal of my clothing. I have purchased tops shoes skirts and dresses. In many of the instances I have posted a product review including pictures. while I use my name the pictures are mostly headless.

In many instances I would post a picture on the café than alter it and post it on amazon with a product review
hairy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hairy »

These days I HAVE to buy skirts from Amazon becouse of the wide choice. There are hardly any skirts in shops. I do ask Often post there as a man.
lazerr
Member Extraordinaire

Post by lazerr »

This is interesting, and good to see. One gentleman even described the sizing, something that is very useful when crossing the isle.

I have to say, I've never noticed a man giving a review like this skirt, though I am now going to pay more attention..
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

if you are interested go on to amazon key in Dickies women's 20 inch than key in product rewiew
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

That's encouraging, but the men were in the minority. Ages and ages ago I started a thread viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15943&p=128142 about a skirt the reviews of which were mostly written by men. The page was of course taken down years ago and the link in the thread no longer works. The skirt is the mini on this page viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12314&start=90.
Last edited by skirtyscot on Mon Nov 05, 2018 9:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Happy-N-Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Happy-N-Skirts »

I have two Dickie's skirts. One in khaki and the other one is denim. I had them shortened to above the knees. They are great, fit well, comfortable. The khaki one is more comfortable. I like them for hiking, but have worn them everywhere. I prefer elastic waist light fabric to wear around the house.
Mike
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mike »

Mike

Who the hell is 'society' anyway?