FUNNY PICTURES

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

FUNNY PICTURES

Post by Fred in Skirts »

horneytown-sign.jpg
we-are-dumb1.jpg
:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: FUNNY PICTURES

Post by Sinned »

Yes Fred, some people REALLY ARE STUPID.
Stupid.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Disaffected.citizen
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Disaffected.citizen »

Sinned wrote:Yes Fred, some people REALLY ARE STUPID.
Stupid.jpg
Oh, that's too true to be funny! :D
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Wow... it's a real place! And not far from from here....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horneyt ... h_Carolina
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

die.jpg
cured.jpg
chicken.jpg
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

:twisted:
no one.jpg
handicap.jpg
battery.jpg
flight.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

:lol: :lol:
nursing.jpg
recovery.jpg
shorter.jpg
skills.jpg
:laff:
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I rather like this one ....
Zombie chicken.jpg
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

trash.jpg
flirt.jpg
funny1.jpg
hearing.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

hokey.jpg
ladies1.jpg
lazy.jpg
shower.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

born-to-be-wild.jpg
birth-control-for-grandma.jpg
exercise-block.jpg
having-people-over.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

two-feet-of-snow.jpg
banned-from-recycling.jpg
how-to-wash-a-cat.png
childhood-pictures.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

hallowthanksmass.jpg
liar.jpg
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

perfict.JPG
victorian.gif
rock-bottom.JPG
magical.jpg
:lol:
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Fred your Halloween/Christmas cartoon is only partly true. Some Christmas fare has ['0] been on the shelves for a month now but it's true that the Christmas carols haven't appeared on the in-store music

yet.

[0] have? is fare singular or plural?