Crossdressing forum discovery

Non-fashion, non-skirt, non-gender discussions. If your post is related to fashion, skirts or gender, please choose one of the forums above for it.
phathack
Member Extraordinaire

Crossdressing forum discovery

Post by phathack »

I was looking through a crossdressing form and discovered a trend they call MIAD (Man In A Dress) or MIAS (Man In A Skirt)
These are cross dressers that west Dresses and Skirts, perhaps heels but no Bra, Wig, Makeup or other things traditionally associated with tradition M to F Crossdressers.
Similar concept to this forum.
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Crossdressing forum discovery

Post by Grok »

So basically free stylers?
Brad
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Brad »

Do you have a link?
phathack
Member Extraordinaire

Post by phathack »

Grok wrote:So basically free stylers?
Brad wrote:Do you have a link?
@Grok Yea, what ever you call it is just clothing to me, the only real difference to what size label they decided to put on it and thus what side of the W / M Isle it goes on. Now some of the clothing on either side of the isle would look really stupid on the wrong sex body. I'll grant that.

@Brad
https://www.crossdressers.com/
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Nah.... not my flavor of Vodka.

I like S.C. beacause it really keeps skirt wearing men in the same box as a trouser wearing women. No fuss, no muss... none of that trans nonsense [0] just guys that wear what they want.

Plus, I know I sarcastically call myself a crossdresser from time to time on this site, but under that context, I believe everyone is a crossdresser, women too! Really, deep down I don't consider myself a crossdresser as there is a clear difference in my lifestyle vs that of a bonafide crossdresser.

[0] For the trans members here, settle down, I'm not saying trans is "nonsense" I'm saying calling MoonShadow trans is nonsense. For I would equate that with calling virtually every trouser wearing woman transgender.

I ain't no woman.... or no woman wanna be. And I have no interest in dressing like one, rather I want to simply open the clothing options for men in the same fashion (there's your pun Al :lol: ) that women enjoy.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Bikerkilt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bikerkilt »

Moonshadow I'm with you on this one.
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

Perhaps the way to try to understand the difference between a "Man in a Skirt " and a crossdresser is to dress as a M.I.S. and go
to a T.V. meeting....Just tell them you are a newbie to this sort of thing.....I am afraid it is not my cup of tea.

I really am a cross dresser when I am getting ready to go out and I cannot find the items of my chosen skirt outfit in my wardrobe.