Men in skirts links

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Milfmog

Men in skirts links

Post by Milfmog »

The Men in Skirts Links:

Below is the current list of links in the Skirt Cafe link database. All the links below are live (or were when checked). Twenty dead links have been removed and the links that had been suggested by members have been added. (More precisely, the links that still work…)

Please reply to this post with any updates, corrections or new links. Occasionally, the list will be updated, adding new links and removing dead ones. At updates, all posts after the first one will be archived, so please DO NOT use this thread for discussion.

Ian (on behalf of the moderation team).

Message Boards (English) Message Boards (Non-English) Websites for Men in Skirts and Kilts (English unless noted otherwise) Tom's Cafe Members Alternative & Men's Clothiers Traditional Kilt Makers Media articles Updated 19 August 2018.
trainspotter48
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Men in skirts links

Post by trainspotter48 »

I note that Barry's 'Men in Skirts' page is no longer accessible. Has it been moved to another server (I think it was on Tiscali) or is it gone for good?
I had a message appearing to be from Talktalk.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

If anybody knows where the "TalkTalk Webspace" went, or where the links thereto may have moved to, please inform one of the moderators.

Thanks!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Try Wix. There is an article from Talktalk https://help2.talktalk.co.uk/t5/Article ... -p/2220784. I don't know if this helps or not. You can delete this post once researched and acted upon.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

These people in the Canary Islands make skirts that are unisex. http://www.mefaldastu.com/en/
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

When I try the link for Canadian Casual Kilts, I get the message "Safari can't find the server".
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Grok wrote:When I try the link for Canadian Casual Kilts, I get the message "Safari can't find the server".
When I try it I get a search page with suggestions for skirts and kilts. I think they have gone toes up. :(
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Just found a new link with skirts for men. They appear to be medieval in origin, but are very nice.

https://www.larperlei.de/Clothes/For-Men/?page=2
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

Freedomforall wrote:These people in the Canary Islands make skirts that are unisex. http://www.mefaldastu.com/en/
I have to say that I am skeptical-unless they show a male model in one of their garments.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Grok wrote:
Freedomforall wrote:These people in the Canary Islands make skirts that are unisex. http://www.mefaldastu.com/en/
I have to say that I am skeptical-unless they show a male model in one of their garments.
They state the skirts are. Also, there are pictures of males wearing them if you Google the name of the site. I actually placed an order and am awaiting it's arrival. I ave attached a picture of a model wearing one.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

I spend my working days looking into open mouths like that! It's not sexy enough :blue:

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Kirbstone wrote:I spend my working days looking into open mouths like that! It's not sexy enough :blue:

Tom

Tom, I think what you are saying is that you are too sexy for it! You know I just realized the irony here. The picture on this skirt and your profession. I did not even realize it until now. It might be perfect to wear at work!
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Hi FFA. At 76 years old, it's a long time since I could be described as 'sexy'. That's long since gone. In life we get our bite at that particular cherry in our relative youth and we have four offspring as a result.

Not a bad suggestion, but I won't be turning up for work in such an apron anytime soon !

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Kirbstone wrote:Hi FFA. At 76 years old, it's a long time since I could be described as 'sexy'. That's long since gone. In life we get our bite at that particular cherry in our relative youth and we have four offspring as a result.

Not a bad suggestion, but I won't be turning up for work in such an apron anytime soon !

Tom

I understand Tom.
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »