introduction

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
andrew9602

introduction

Post by andrew9602 »

I have been a member of this forum for some time, but have not felt able to write my introduction. Until now!

I am happy to be a skirt-wearer, & am proud of what I have been able to achieve.

I wear a skirt for two reasons: The first is that I genuinely feel more comfortable in a skirt than in trousers. The second is that I feel I should make the most of the opportunity to expand my wardrobe, & make choices beyond what is currently accepted for men. So, in a nutshell: I'm pushing boundaries, because I want to & because I can!

Essentially, I am a bloke in a skirt, not a cross-dresser. I do not have the physique to pass as a woman, no matter how hard I might try. Nor am I interested in the hair, makeup & other feminine attributes.

What I do have is, though, is the confidence to allow myself to be seen in public in a skirt, without worrying unnecessarily what people think. There is a time & a place for wearing a skirt, & I expect to maximise the opportunity as best I can, but presenting as male, not female.

Somebody asked me recently what I thought this might lead me to. So I said that, for me, this is a journey, not a destination. And I think that sums it up quite nicely.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Re: introduction

Post by Caultron »

Welcome, andrew9620, glad to have you aboard!
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

andrew9602 wrote:this is a journey, not a destination. And I think that sums it up quite nicely.
Well said! And welcome, this forum intended for those who wish to wear skirts as men.
Disaffected.citizen
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Disaffected.citizen »

:welcome: Andrew.

Reading your few earlier posts, you have clearly been building up over the past few years. Hopefully, you will post a little more regularly, henceforth :D
Sikko

Post by Sikko »

Welcome Andrew!

Every word in your message seems also to apply to me. Nice to read this.
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Welcome, Andrew!

Seems to me like you have exactly the right idea. Do your friends and relations agree?
Keep on skirting,

Alastair