New Skirt - Bought Today

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
Skirtlad84

New Skirt - Bought Today

Post by Skirtlad84 »

Hi guys,

I bought a new skirt today, its a brown A-line style (a bit darker in reality than the picture shows it), and is just above knee length. I've attached a couple of pictures of the front and back - what do you think of it? I'm not sure about the zip/button placement at the back, but it is comfortable to wear!

Skirtlad
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New Skirt - Bought Today

Post by Caultron »

Looks fine and don't sweat the zipper in back. I mean, it's a skirt. A rear zipper looks normal.

How does it look on?
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

Nce skirt! Need a pic of you in it to really tell how it is. At the moment, it's a skirt on a bed. Still one I would buy :wink: Looks like a pencil more than A line due to the rear vent. Awaiting your next picture :tongue:
Skirtlad84

Post by Skirtlad84 »

Thanks - yes, I guess it is kind of half way between a pencil and an a-line, I think it strikes the right balance between not being too tight or loose. I'll post a pic of it on tomorrow. :D
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

Skirtlad84 wrote:Thanks - yes, I guess it is kind of half way between a pencil and an a-line, I think it strikes the right balance between not being too tight or loose. I'll post a pic of it on tomorrow. :D
Show us your pic, OP! :wink: I love this style of skirt. Its so practical and warm in winter too 8)
Skirtlad84

Post by Skirtlad84 »

kilty wrote:
Skirtlad84 wrote:Thanks - yes, I guess it is kind of half way between a pencil and an a-line, I think it strikes the right balance between not being too tight or loose. I'll post a pic of it on tomorrow. :D
Show us your pic, OP! :wink: I love this style of skirt. Its so practical and warm in winter too 8)
Hi Kilty - sorry for the delay, work has been very busy over the last week or so! Here is a quick picture of the skirt on - what do you think? :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

Deleted
Last edited by Kilty on Sat Dec 24, 2016 12:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
hoborob
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hoborob »

kilty wrote:Here's me in a blue pencil skirt and top, the shoes were too uncomfortable but completed the look :mrgreen:
Sure Kilty sure... Now give us a photo showing the whole nine yards so to speak..... :D :lol:
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

WOW ??????? If my legs looked like that I'd never wear pants again
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

You and me both, bro...
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilty »

hoborob wrote:
kilty wrote:Here's me in a blue pencil skirt and top, the shoes were too uncomfortable but completed the look :mrgreen:
Sure Kilty sure... Now give us a photo showing the whole nine yards so to speak..... :D :lol:
Lol, I do have that skirt but not the legs... too bad OP's not checked back in... perhaps I scared him off... :roll:
Disaffected.citizen
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Disaffected.citizen »

kilty wrote:
hoborob wrote:
Lol, I do have that skirt but not the legs... too bad OP's not checked back in... perhaps I scared him off... :roll:
Kilty, the OP is Skirtlad84; he's posted 3 times, including pictures as you requested and to which you responded.

Skirtlad84, the picture looks good; a fine presentation.
renesm1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by renesm1 »

Skirtlad84 wrote:
kilty wrote:
Hi Kilty - sorry for the delay, work has been very busy over the last week or so! Here is a quick picture of the skirt on - what do you think? :D
That's a great look. That would look good at the office!
Please visit http://www.absolutegadget.com for the latest gadgets and games news and reviews
Gregg1100
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gregg1100 »

A brilliant skirt- great colour, length and look. Proud to wear that.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

kilty wrote:...Here's me in a blue pencil skirt and top, the shoes were too uncomfortable but completed the look...
Got a full-length shot?

It really takes a full-length shot to illustrate the whole outfit.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron