The Perceptible Willy

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: The Perceptible Willy

Post by Fred in Skirts »

r.m.anderson wrote:Now about those "burkini" garments seen on the French Rivera beaches egads - a fashion abomination !
Some of whats underneath is even worse. One woman I saw (I think it was a woman) was so hairy that it almost turned my stomach. :puker: I wanted to pour bleach in my eyes to wash out that image. :censored:

Over all I think that the whole thing is just an abomination! :pray:

Fred :kiltdance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
skirted_in_SF
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirted_in_SF »

Franinskirts wrote:
r.m.anderson wrote:Now about those "burkini" garments seen on the French Rivera beaches egads - a fashion abomination !
Some of whats underneath is even worse. One woman I saw (I think it was a woman) was so hairy that it almost turned my stomach. :puker: I wanted to pour bleach in my eyes to wash out that image. :censored:

So you would rather see a very hairy woman in a traditional bikini? :?:
Stuart Gallion
No reason to hide my full name 8)
Back in my skirts in San Francisco
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Oh, here we are criticising other people's appearance.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
john62
Member Extraordinaire

Post by john62 »

Well said, we talk here a lot about fashion freedom, we may not like what some people wear BUT it is their right to dress as they want.

John
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

skirted_in_SF wrote:
Franinskirts wrote:

So you would rather see a very hairy woman in a traditional bikini? :?:
Noooo! Nooooo! where is the bleach!!! :thumbdown: :faint: :faint: :faint:

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
partlyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by partlyscot »

A hairy woman is not my cup of tea, but then I shave a fair bit of my body hair, and I know some women find that unappealing. I am not going to harass or complain to, or about, a woman that chooses not to remove body hair. I won't date her, nor would I expect a woman to date me if she preferred her men au naturel. I know of several women who normally shave, but get right pissed off if someone complains about a hairy day or two. Mostly they don't mind shaving for appearance, but get cranky about it being expected.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Hairy women don't bother me. With regards to my wife, she's free to groom her body as she sees fit. If I were single and on the prowl, it wouldn't matter, as long as we clicked.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

moonshadow wrote:Hairy women don't bother me. With regards to my wife, she's free to groom her body as she sees fit. If I were single and on the prowl, it wouldn't matter, as long as we clicked.
Right on! We here are part of a movement to allow people to make their own choices on how they want to look. We may make different choices, but should have no part shaming those who do not meet our personal tastes. My preference is that people look natural, without shaving. My wife chooses to shave her armpits. I may gently tease her about it once and a while, but that's OK! It is not the job of others to please me by looking the way I prefer.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

Even though I've seen my fair share of women who shouldn't wear certain articles of clothing or footwear, far be it for me to criticize since I'm sure some people feel that males like me shouldn't wear women's clothes. As for the "Willy Problem", that only pops up when I wear form fitting or clingy knit skirts, but I don't much worry about that, I mean, it's just biology after all.
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Post by pelmut »

JeffB1959 wrote: As for the "Willy Problem", that only pops up when I wear form fitting or clingy knit skirts...
An unfortunate turn of phrase...
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

pelmut wrote:
JeffB1959 wrote: As for the "Willy Problem", that only pops up when I wear form fitting or clingy knit skirts...
An unfortunate turn of phrase...
Oh! OHHHHH! I see what I did there! :lol:
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

A Freudian slip :?: :think: Very "Punny" :lol:

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Uncle Al wrote:A Freudian slip :?: :think:
Nah, That'd be an underskirt in the shape of a cigar -- useful only under pencil-skirts. :twisted:
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
pelmut
Member Extraordinaire

Post by pelmut »

Queen Victoria was amused...
https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=7K3 ... &q&f=false
When she reviewed the troops in Hyde Park, he [Albert] accompanied her, wearing, she wrote that night, 'a pair of white cashmere breeches with nothing under them'...
There is no such thing as a normal person, only someone you don't know very well yet.
JamesKelsey

Post by JamesKelsey »

Is it just ME or would 'The Perceptible Willy' be a great name for a bar/pub? :lol: