skirt photo site

General discussion of skirt and kilt-based fashion for men, and stuff that goes with skirts and kilts.
freefire

skirt photo site

Post by freefire »

I found two awesome skirted men photo sites 1.niceskirtbro 2.fuckyeahboysinskirts,on tumblr
GerdG
Member Extraordinaire

Re: skirt photo site

Post by GerdG »

Freefire, I took the liberty to make the links more workable. I hope you don't mind.

http://niceskirtbro.tumblr.com/

http://fuckyeahboysinskirts.tumblr.com/
GerdG

There ARE viable alternatives to trousers.
JRMILLER
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JRMILLER »

I am over-whelmed by the sheer number of images... clearly some where gags, but many were serious attempts at integrating a skirt into a guys wardrobe. Many worked and many failed... but they did give me ideas of what may work...

I personally don't wish to be perceived as a guy wearing women's cloths, thus I am careful with me selections and work very hard at combinations that, in my opinion, work...

Thanks for the links!!
-John

You see, ya can't please everyone, so ya got to please yourself (Rick Nelson "Garden Party")
jeanfor
Member Extraordinaire

Post by jeanfor »

Go on pinterest and do a search for men skirts or men in skirts.....
hairy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hairy »

I'll be a lot happier when I start seeing pics of normal everyday chaps like you and me just walking about doing there own thing. Not celebs or posers, just blokes doing there shopping in skirts will do nicely. Hopefully that day will come.
TheSkirtedMan
Member Extraordinaire

Post by TheSkirtedMan »

hairy wrote:I'll be a lot happier when I start seeing pics of normal everyday chaps like you and me just walking about doing there own thing. Not celebs or posers, just blokes doing there shopping in skirts will do nicely. Hopefully that day will come.
I fully agree Hairy.
Be yourself because an original is worth more than a copy.
jeanfor
Member Extraordinaire

Post by jeanfor »

There is a start for everything. The fact that you can see many pictures of men in skirts online which are not the crazy design of the fashion industry is definitely a plus and a big step