Skirts from Leather Cult

News from High Street, for the Fashionistas among us! Couture only here please; if you can buy it off the rack, try another forum.
photoguy207
Member Extraordinaire

Skirts from Leather Cult

Post by photoguy207 »

I ordered two custom skirts from Leather Cult. They are amazing to wear. The work is well done and the skirts are made of high quality materials.

I sent in my measurements along with the length and leather color for both. They are made in India. They take about 2 weeks or so to be made and take about 5 days to ship to the US.

https://www.leathercult.com/womens/leather-skirts

Check them out if you have a few bucks to spend.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Skirts from Leather Cult

Post by STEVIE »

Hi Photoguy,
Yeah there are a quite a few there that I like the look of.
Just a pity that my budget needs to recover before I embark on another project.
Store away for future reference though, thanks.
Steve.
Pdxfashionpioneer
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pdxfashionpioneer »

For leather skirts, let alone custom-made, those are awfully good prices! Not that I need another leather skirt; I'm pretty sure 5 is enough. But then again, they're all either black or tan ...
David, the PDX Fashion Pioneer

Social norms aren't changed by Congress or Parliament; they're changed by a sufficient number of people ignoring the existing ones and publicly practicing new ones.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

I like some of the non-pencil skirts, and are quite reasonable for a leather skirt, but the prices are too rich for me. Maybe if there were some different colours....
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
photoguy207
Member Extraordinaire

Post by photoguy207 »

The two skirts I purchased are:

https://www.leathercult.com/leather-ski ... -50-colors
I had them make this in Rubbed Charcoal. 21.5 inches long

https://www.leathercult.com/women/skirt ... -skirt-148
I used the color in the photo and its also 21.5 inches long The price when I bought this one was $114, now its listed as $150

The pockets are real and they are pretty big, you can fit a cell phone and other stuff in them. The zippers etc are of great quality. The fit is perfect. If you never had a garment custom tailored to your measurements, you should try it someday, it is an amazing fit and so comfortable to wear. There is a nice loop button inside at the top of the zipper. Well built skirts.

They have over 180 different colored and textured leathers to choose from. Some colors etc have an up charge from the standard they show in the photo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

by photoguy207 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 3:49 pm

The two skirts I purchased are:

The fit is perfect. If you never had a garment custom tailored to your measurements, you should try it someday, it is an amazing fit and so comfortable to wear. There is a nice loop button inside at the top of the zipper. Well built skirts.
But can you walk in it -- dash, swoop and swagger; or just shuffle, waddle and stagger?
photoguy207
Member Extraordinaire

Post by photoguy207 »

Faldaguy wrote: Tue Apr 19, 2022 6:41 am But can you walk in it -- dash, swoop and swagger; or just shuffle, waddle and stagger?
I’m not running but have no problem walking around regularly and up and down stairs.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

its similar to a pencil skirt and they're naturally a wee bit restrictive.

wear them with a pair of heels and it all makes sense.

NZF
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Interesting collection, but I'm not into leather really. I do however have a single example in bottle green, flared so as not to restrict my stride and 23" long, just above my knee caps, but devoid of pockets, which I'd like.

Tom
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Chirp
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Chirp »

I could not see my self getting leather skirt.
I have seen some good looking leather kilts.

Even then i don't know if i would get one,
No one mess's with a big guy in kilt