Kilts from Japan

News from High Street, for the Fashionistas among us! Couture only here please; if you can buy it off the rack, try another forum.
Juan

Kilts from Japan

Post by Juan »

Stylist Masumi Sakamoto and make-up artist Manami Ishikawa geared up model Pawel Bednarek for a session with photographer Yasunari Kikuma for Dazed & Confused Japan magazine. Sakamoto picked out garments by Phenomenon, somehow inspired by the 80s (or so they claim). Among the items, there were a couple of kilts or rather kilt-like skirts.
phenomenon1.jpg
phenomenon6.jpg
OK, not really a kilt, but... what would you call that? A tartan belt or belt-bag? (I love the shoes!)
phenomenon2.jpg
Take care!

Juan

http://dazeddigital.com/Fashion/Default.aspx
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Kilty
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Kilts from Japan

Post by Kilty »

I like the second pic, the other two look a little far out for me :shock: :mrgreen:
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Why do a lot of male models who show skirted rigs look like escapees from some cult? I see people from a cult near where I live that has women wearing outfits that look like Amish from the 1800's and men who look like Goths from today. It wouldn't be so bad if they were one way or the other, but they're all mixed up, just like most male models showing skirts for men. :roll:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
GerdG
Member Extraordinaire

Post by GerdG »

Only the kilts in pic. no. 2 could in my eyes be acceptable.

GerdG
GerdG

There ARE viable alternatives to trousers.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

GerdG wrote:Only the kilts in pic. no. 2 could in my eyes be acceptable.
What is it you don't like about the first picture? To my eyes it looks to be the same design as picture 2 apart from the colour.

Just curious,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce