You Get a Chopova Lowena Skirt, Everybody Gets a Chopova Lowena Skirt

News from High Street, for the Fashionistas among us! Couture only here please; if you can buy it off the rack, try another forum.
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

You Get a Chopova Lowena Skirt, Everybody Gets a Chopova Lowena Skirt

Post by Coder »

https://www.highsnobiety.com/p/chopova- ... s23-skirt/
For Spring/Summer 2023, Emma Chopova and Laura Lowena devised several fresh takes on the hit skirt, riffing on the silhouette in denim, floral-embroidered silk, and what appeared to be woven tapestry. Styled on male and female models, the skirt was worn both high on the waist and slung around the hips, likely a nod to fashion's taste for all things low-rise.
I'll be honest - I kinda like the tapestry skirt. Horrified at how much it would cost, and IMHO, not certain I'd like it in person.

Looking at the designer's style - it would be such a simple skirt to create. Just pleat some fabric, punch a few holes in that and a wide leather belt, buy some carabiners, done!

I couldn't find out if they are modeling these on guys but selling them as women's, or if they are going to market them to men.
FLbreezy
Member Extraordinaire

Re: You Get a Chopova Lowena Skirt, Everybody Gets a Chopova Lowena Skirt

Post by FLbreezy »

All I can think of is the amount of noise that would make in the washing machine.
ScotL
Member Extraordinaire

Re: You Get a Chopova Lowena Skirt, Everybody Gets a Chopova Lowena Skirt

Post by ScotL »

FLbreezy wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:22 pm
All I can think of is the amount of noise that would make in the washing machine.
Hahaha, that’s funny. Seems more and more there are ads for men wearing skirts. Nice to see