efogator

News from High Street, for the Fashionistas among us! Couture only here please; if you can buy it off the rack, try another forum.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

efogator

Post by Gusto10 »

Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: efogator

Post by Kirbstone »

East of Suez, I should think.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

A lot of the tops could be worn without the trousers. Some bright colour composites that would interest me but probably not the prices! The purple one looks good.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

That's certainly a bunch of colourful long tops. Most could be worn without pants.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

There are a few that seem to work without pants, but most I feel, due to the cut of the top, probably need pants and would likely look out of balance with bare legs. The pants really bring the look together.

I'd hardly call most of those "dresses". Tunics perhaps, but consider that aside from ancient Roman times, even most women these days wear tunics over a pair of pants.

I have to say, the looks are pretty stellar and many really bring out the elegance of African culture.

I give it high marks, even considering the pants.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.