"The Matrix" Duster

For those do-it-yourselfers...
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

"The Matrix" Duster

Post by sapphire »

Severla folks have expressed an interest in the long overcoats worn in the Matrix movies.

Simplicity patterns has a pattern for this garment in its costumes section in their current (winter) catalogue.

On cursory view, it looks like a pretty reasonable representation of the coat.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: "The Matrix" Duster

Post by Since1982 »

Except for the neckwear, I think the "duster" Neo wore in Matrix Reloaded (2) was actually a Priests Cassock without the white priest collar. When I first bought all 3 Matrix movies in DVD I noticed that what he wore at the end of 1 and in 2 were different, I think the coat in 1 was a duster, but not in 2. Just had the lower buttons removed. Both the material(slick silky looking) and the belt looked exactly like a Priests cassock. :hide: :thewave:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
sapphire
Member Extraordinaire

Re: "The Matrix" Duster

Post by sapphire »

Interesting observation and one that I totally missed. Gives me an excuse to watch the series again.
Moderation is for monks. To enjoy life, take big bites.
-------Lazarus Long