Keeping a flat front

For those do-it-yourselfers...
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Keeping a flat front

Post by r.m.anderson »

Heck the original "Olympic Games" were in the {male} nude mode - no clothing cheating devices apparent or allowed !
Drugs ? had not been entertained or checked at that time

Of note recent was the Norwegian women's volleyball team NOT wearing the 'Bikini" bottoms - - -
In lieu substituted compression bike pants - competitive advantage none - skin coverage a sort of plus +
BUT
They were levied a team fine of 1500 euros - paid by one of their sponsors

The female gymnasts the leotard is tight enough to be painted on - no further comment !

What happened to the swimsuit competition - Miss America - Miss Universe

This FLAT FRONT issue flatly is being taken too far in extreme in the male mode !

Who wrote the fashion bible on male flat front appearance ?

Viva le difference the clothing sexual apts !

Well I better take my soap box and move off stage left - the flat front police will be a coming - - - - -
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
Coder
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Coder »

Well... all I'll say to this is that my primary concern was because of how the patchwork denim "squares" joined up and kind of wanted to go in one direction or another.

As for certain athletic wear - well, it is one (but not the primary reason) I don't watch sports, or appreciate certain bicyclers on the road, but that's just me. I can be kinda prudish too, which probably plays a role in my opinions.
new2skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by new2skirts »

Pencil styles in heavy material (ie denims) contribute to a flat front, any styles where the skirt has more tautness between the upper thighs (even bias cut and more flowing styles may allow for this), but as a guy in a skirt, there's not such a need for a flat front in any style :oops: :P
Formerly Kilty / Joe Public etc...