5 Years Today

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

5 Years Today

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

Its 5 years ago to the day since I first stepped out in public trouser free. I never thought I’d manage to keep it up but from the odd bit of grief I might get from ignorant bullies its been cool.
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Cool Ziggy! Happy anniversary :D

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
knickerless
Member Extraordinaire

5 years

Post by knickerless »

Have you actually gone a whole five years trouserfree. If that is so - then well done. Do you ever miss them?

Nick
Peter v
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Peter v »

My compliments, congratulations. that's a lot of fun. :D

I would also want to wear skirts as much as possible, but wearing skirts is not a 24 hour must, it's a CHOICE we are (should) free to make, and sometimes it's just more practical to wear a pair of pants, like when riding, a bycicle can be ridden in a skirt knee length, but on motorcycles it's advisable to wear pants, especially with regards to protection. :wink:
Also with bad, cold weather, it's probably better to wear pants. Rain trousers don't go wel over a skirt. :? Of course as soon as the weather clears up, woosh out goes the pants and up comes the skirt. :P

When doing some jobs, it is also better to wear pants. ( safety ) but for the rest just wear whichever whenever you want ( in an ideal world ) As I think that most working men cannot wear a skirt during their working hours. ( safety regs and clothing regs. ) :? :( :(

I think in that respect, it's virtually impossible to wear skirts 24.00 daily
But if you manage to wear skirts virtually all the time that is not regulated by other rules ( your job ) then that is wonderful. I imagine if you live in let us say California ( summer all the year ) it's easier than in Canada. ( winters)

I say if you manage to wear a skirt every time you CHOOSE to that's what we are striding for to achieve.

No compulsary wearing of any garment, but a freedom of choice.

Long live the skirt.
Long live true freedom.

Peter v.
A man is the same man in a pair of pants or a skirt. It is only the way people look at him that makes the difference.
ziggy_encaoua
Member Extraordinaire

Re: 5 years

Post by ziggy_encaoua »

knickerless wrote:Do you ever miss them?
no