Incerun Dress

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Incerun Dress

Post by Big and Bashful »

I am waiting for one of their long sleeved loose robe things to arrive, to wear around the hoose, I like loose clothing when just bumming around the hoose or working from home, only problem with long skirts etc. is them getting caught in the computer chair wheels, I get up to put the kettle on and the chair follows me!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Uncle Al wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:28 am I have 2, no 3, problems with the dresss.

Overall, the fit is good. The waist is too high for my natural waist.
Same for the belt loops - too high. Standing, the fit is really good.
Sitting down, I strain the thread holding the buttons. My waistline
is getting a bit bigger than it used to be. To me, the material could
be more stretchy as it is, basically, a 'wind-breaker' type of material.

My walking is in no way hindered when wearing the dress.
If it was made in a larger size, especially for a taller person, I would
order another one.

I ordered a couple of other items, one - the white flowy skirt - barely
goes over my hips. I will order another one but larger.

Also, the 'robe-dress'(in yellow) is quite comfortable and freeing.
I will order a second one, in Rose, but 1 size smaller. As I said, it
is quite roomy :D

The only draw back is waiting the 10+ days to get it :(

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
I must admit, the waist is a bit high on me, but not annoyingly so. I haven't tried the belt loops, the waist is a loose enough fit on my to not be annoying, as the weather is still coolish here I do find the lack of sleeves a bit odd, I am so used to polo shirt sleeves, although is works well over a polo shirt and I have worn it that way once or twice. The sleeveless feel I think will be great once the weather warms more, until the midges start!
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Well the long sleeved robe thing arrived today, it is exactly what I have wanted for ages to lounge around the house in, very loose everywhere, sleeves aren't really sleeves, they feel more like a cape type thing. So now two totally different garments from Incerun, I am very happy with both of them and also with the prices!
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Big and Bashful wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:49 pm Well the long sleeved robe thing arrived today, it is exactly what I have wanted for ages to lounge around the house in, very loose everywhere, sleeves aren't really sleeves, they feel more like a cape type thing. So now two totally different garments from Incerun, I am very happy with both of them and also with the prices!
I have several items including skirts, kaftans, and dresses from them. Have always been happy with them!
Layne

Post by Layne »

I’m actually wearing mine (the black button front sleeveless dress) today as the weather has finally turned warmer. Was delighted with it when it first arrived, but even more so now that I have discovered it has pockets.
phathack
Member Extraordinaire

Post by phathack »

Dust wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:45 am Interesting site. Never seen it before. If the size charts are accurate, it's actual American sizes. I'm assuming it's all shipped from Asia, though? Cheap cloth isn't surprising, but always something to watch out for. MB, is this the skirt you tried, by chance?

https://www.incerunmen.com/collections/ ... 2774883548
I have been ordering things from them for a while, they are Asian-sized. I order up 2 sizes to get the fit I want.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

phathack wrote: Thu Jun 30, 2022 5:00 am
Dust wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 1:45 am Interesting site. Never seen it before. If the size charts are accurate, it's actual American sizes. I'm assuming it's all shipped from Asia, though? Cheap cloth isn't surprising, but always something to watch out for. MB, is this the skirt you tried, by chance?

I have been ordering things from them for a while, they are Asian-sized. I order up 2 sizes to get the fit I want.
I have been a customer for almost two years now. I am happy with the quality.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

I didn't realise, a while back I bought a couple of white long asymmetrical skirts to wear in hot weather, went to put one on this morning and realised it is an Incerun skirt. With the ties it still fits, unlike a few of my other skirts which are now way too loose. It would be great beach wear if there were beaches around here and not rocky stuff.
geron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by geron »

It's worth noting that some of these items are offered at what look like significantly lower prices on the Chinese e-commerce site aliexpress.com -- though you have to be careful over whether tax and postage are included. Aliexpress also has an Incerun Men Official Store.
816202271736.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.