John Fluevog Shoes

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

John Fluevog Shoes

Post by Daryl »

Recently my browser has been telling people to advertise women's wear to me. I don't know why. :D

Anyhow, I am developing a desire to get something from John Fluevog, who has TWO stores in my town. I wouldn't order anything so expensive without trying it on anyway. I will have to make the trip downtown soon, because these all look too delicious to avoid treating myself every few years or so. They are really out of my economic zone, which is probably a good thing.

https://www.fluevog.com/shop/6599-frederika-mint

https://www.fluevog.com/shop/6440-pegasi-orange-green
Daryl...
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: John Fluevog Shoes

Post by Sinned »

Too far out for me, Daryl. I'm having fun trying to imagine what would be worn above them, more particularly in terms of the colour palette.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

Sinned wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:04 pm Too far out for me, Daryl. I'm having fun trying to imagine what would be worn above them, more particularly in terms of the colour palette.
:hmmm:
Halloween themed clothing/colors :?:
A one-time-per-year item :|

:hide:
Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
shadowfax
Member Extraordinaire

Post by shadowfax »

Sinned wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 8:04 pm Too far out for me, Daryl. I'm having fun trying to imagine what would be worn above them, more particularly in terms of the colour palette.
I feel sure that SkirtsDad could easily put together some outfits that would look great with that footwear. :wink: :)
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

shadowfax wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 6:57 am
I feel sure that SkirtsDad could easily put together some outfits that would look great with that footwear. :wink: :)
HA! I second that emotion! :lol:
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Post by STEVIE »

Just a thought but with the green and that seems like it is in high fashion at the moment, I have seen a green checked dress that looks like a possible match, yuck!
It's not one I'd even be tempted to try, apart from cost, I really do not like the shade.
For contrast, I'd maybe be tempted to try a black with the green picked out in the accessories but still not tempted.
Steve