Pleated Midi Skirt Trend

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Pleated Midi Skirt Trend

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Hi moon, I'll echo the comments about the photo, great picture. Neat bicycle, and perspective.

I love your denim skirt.

I have a simmilar denim skirt that, that I like very much.

I own several regular midi skirts.

I know that this tread is about pleated midi's. All I can contribute is I am not thrilled with pleated skirts. Some look like one is wearing a lampshade about ones waist.
I'm a easy wear, easy care kind of guy. The pleats require extra care, that I don't care to be responsible for.

That is the biggest thing I hate about kilts, atleast they are only half pleated. I have a cheap kilt that is six years old, that has been worn and laundered many times, never once have I ironed the pleats. So you can imagine I'll be the first to say it ( it looks like crap)
It's my beater around the house, in the car kilt.
It's comfortable. I'm certain that the kilt police would desire to burn that kilt.
I have another special occasions kilt that has only been worn once or twice, I keep it Nice, it's hardly practical to keep a kilt nice and wear it frequently.
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Pleated Midi Skirt Trend

Post by Grok »

Coder wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 2:14 am
nzfreestyler wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:14 am
Coder wrote: Sun Apr 25, 2021 11:52 pm

here's the same skirt 2 ways
Oh those are fine - but not what I’d consider midi length.
I believe the length would be described as "below the knee." Between knee length and midi.