Pre Loved Shoes

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Pre Loved Shoes

Post by nzfreestyler »

I have found a deal I might have to buy for myself.

One thing the internet is good for is buying and selling stuff. Here in NZ we have few decent shops and not many good brands available.

So I found a pre-loved pair of Loubutin 'Breche' pumps in nude.
about 1/3rd the price of new but hardly showing any signs of wear.
I like to wear a nude coloured shoe a lot - they go with almost everything.

now I have to make a decision in the next 2-3 days, a nude pair like this or a patent red pump I have my eyes on ... or perhaps both .... decisions decisions....
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Pre Loved Shoes

Post by denimini »

Ask SkirtsDad :)
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

Shoot for the stars. Buy both!
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

JeffB1959 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:34 am Shoot for the stars. Buy both!
not sure that I can justify that much spontaneous spending.....

NZF
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

nzfreestyler wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:55 am I have found a deal I might have to buy for myself.

One thing the internet is good for is buying and selling stuff. Here in NZ we have few decent shops and not many good brands available.

So I found a pre-loved pair of Loubutin 'Breche' pumps in nude.
about 1/3rd the price of new but hardly showing any signs of wear.
I like to wear a nude coloured shoe a lot - they go with almost everything.

now I have to make a decision in the next 2-3 days, a nude pair like this or a patent red pump I have my eyes on ... or perhaps both .... decisions decisions....
I say get both then let us decide which ones to wear with any particular outfit. Simplest all around solution.
Daryl...
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

nzfreestyler wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:02 am

NZF
Hey, that's what we need: a GoFundMe for men's high heel purchases!

Or maybe a kick-starter...
Daryl...
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

Ha ha
Well I'd have no trouble finding and buying high heels if I was being funded !!!! thats for sure.

I bought a pair of Alenissima's from the same lady as the nude 'Breche' pump pictured earlier - so I know that pump should fit me nicely.

the red patent one is from a reseller here in NZ - here is a pic off their site.

JeffB1959
Member Extraordinaire

Post by JeffB1959 »

nzfreestyler wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 3:02 am

NZF
Hmm! In that case then, go with the nude. Like you said, you can wear that color anywhere!
I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman.
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

We all have bucket lists for things we would like to do or have before we die. Thru my life this list has changed. but I would never have thought a pair of C Loubotin shoes would be on it :lol: :lol: :lol:
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

oldsalt1 wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 12:28 pm We all have bucket lists for things we would like to do or have before we die. Thru my life this list has changed. but I would never have thought a pair of C Loubotin shoes would be on it :lol: :lol: :lol:
well - wearing them makes me feel a million bucks.... they're so worth it !! Gotta try them to understand their power.
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

nzfreestyler wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 8:22 am Ha ha
Well I'd have no trouble finding and buying high heels if I was being funded !!!! thats for sure.
I bought a pair of Alenissima's from the same lady as the nude 'Breche' pump pictured earlier - so I know that pump should fit me nicely.
the red patent one is from a reseller here in NZ - here is a pic off their site.
You can see someone's feet in the reflection off the heel.

Patent leather shoes are the best if you want to present upskirt opportunities to people, I've heard.
Daryl...
nzfreestyler
Member Extraordinaire

Post by nzfreestyler »

aw cripes..... and I wear a lot of patents....
hadn't thought of that. I've had jokes about my metallic pumps being mirror-ish but not patents.

still love the shoes though!

NZF
Ralph
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Ralph »

I absolutely cannot wear pointy shoes, but I recently tried. My wife and I were going through the discount bin at Walmart and they had some nice-looking flats marked down to $3/pair. In men's shoes I wear about a 9 wide, which after some experimentation I have discovered works out to about an 8 extra-wide in women's shoes. In the discount bin I found one pair size 11 and one pair 10 wide. I knew I'd have to stretch them a bit, but for $3 each it was worth a try.

Not surprisingly, being 2 or 3 sizes too big they leave a couple of inches of empty space between my toes and the ends of the shoes. I was hoping the extra length would also make them a wider fit, but not so much. I have a bad spot of arthritis on my right big toe at the knuckle where it meets my foot, and the edge of the toe opening rubs right against it.

Back to my stretchy faux-leather ballet flats, I guess. These can go in the Goodwill box.

Ralph!
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

Ralph wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:55 pm I absolutely cannot wear pointy shoes, but I recently tried. My wife and I were going through the discount bin at Walmart and they had some nice-looking flats marked down to $3/pair. In men's shoes I wear about a 9 wide, which after some experimentation I have discovered works out to about an 8 extra-wide in women's shoes. In the discount bin I found one pair size 11 and one pair 10 wide. I knew I'd have to stretch them a bit, but for $3 each it was worth a try.

Not surprisingly, being 2 or 3 sizes too big they leave a couple of inches of empty space between my toes and the ends of the shoes. I was hoping the extra length would also make them a wider fit, but not so much.
I only got into women's shoes and heels after a bit of a slide into women's other garments thanks to a local plus-size women's store. First, it was a couple of skirts. Then some tops. Then I noted that they carried shoes in plus sizes and advertised with the words "true plus sizes, no buying larger sizes to get the right fit". So I tried some and by gum, they were right. My foot is a size 10 but so wide I usually have to buy a men's 11, but some of my women's shoes are in fact size 10. Well that just opened up a new world and I haven't looked back since. I have both foot and knee issues. Heels alleviate the knee issues to quite an extent by making my posture different, but they don't help the foot issues much, including one arthritic spot similar to yours. Even so, the variety of heel heights and body styles available to me now even makes my foot issues easier to manage. Just not always having my feet in the same position all the time seems to do that. Finding the right supplier, whose purchasers really take serving plus-size women's feet seriously, makes all the difference, in my view.
Daryl...
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Daryl wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:18 am I only got into women's shoes and heels after a bit of a slide into women's other garments thanks to a local plus-size women's store. Finding the right supplier, whose purchasers really take serving plus-size women's feet seriously, makes all the difference, in my view.
Daryl, could you mention the name of this store. I have not found anyone who carries women's shoes wide enough for my feet.

Thanks
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.