Womens underwear

Discussion of fashion elements and looks that are traditionally considered somewhat "femme" but are presented in a masculine context. This is NOT about transvestism or crossdressing.
skirtedMarine
Distinguished Member

Womens underwear

Post by skirtedMarine »

I dont wish to be a women, but i think that womens underwear is much more comfortable, and Put that with a short skirt on a hot day... Soceity really screws us guys...
victor1964
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Womens underwear

Post by victor1964 »

skirtedMarine wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:43 pm I dont wish to be a women, but i think that womens underwear is much more comfortable, and Put that with a short skirt on a hot day... Soceity really screws us guys...
I thinks this topic goes against the board rules, we do not discuss underwear garments on here. :D :D :D
skirtedMarine
Distinguished Member

Post by skirtedMarine »

The fashion police... interesting... perhaps They'll block me...
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

skirtedMarine wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:59 pm The fashion police... interesting... perhaps They'll block me...
I've found the moderation team here is very dynamic, something rare in online forums, and it's one of the reasons I keep coming back.

It takes a lot to get banned here, and the mods tender AMPLE warnings prior, in fact, I don't think I've witnessed a banning since I joined in 2015, a few came close, but they started to behave.

I think the reason for the underwear taboo is the general membership here don't want to see this site become "just another crossdressing site". That being said, it does come up from time to time, and nine times out of ten, seems to fizzle out on its own without the dreaded "mod hat" coming out of storage.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Epiceneguy
Distinguished Member

Post by Epiceneguy »

Shhhhh, me too :wink:
When life gives you lemons, slice them and put them into your G&T!
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

victor1964 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:42 pmI thinks this topic goes against the board rules, we do not discuss underwear garments on here. :D :D :D
Thanks, Victor. "SkirtedMarine" is merely trying to push a few buttons.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

victor1964 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:42 pm
skirtedMarine wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 12:43 pm I dont wish to be a women, but i think that womens underwear is much more comfortable, and Put that with a short skirt on a hot day... Soceity really screws us guys...
I thinks this topic goes against the board rules, we do not discuss underwear garments on here. :D :D :D
But slips have shown. There have been quite the discussions on hoops and petticoats. Unbifurcated underwear seems to be an appropriate topic; and much more comfortable.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Jim wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 5:50 pmBut slips have shown. There have been quite the discussions on hoops and petticoats. Unbifurcated underwear seems to be an appropriate topic; and much more comfortable.
The specific rule is that, "Underwear is not public fashion." The general interpretation the moderators use is that if the under-garment specifically alters the outward appearance of outer garment then it's "in play" as an active component. This puts things like petticoats into the acceptable realm because they alter the outward shape of what's over them. Likewise legwear because that is on external display below the hem.

Occasionally, I use a tighter version of, "What we gird our loins with is completely off the table.", and that's really the gist of it. Intimate apparel is thematically and specifically out of bounds.

Bottom line: "If it's above the hemline and does not alter or affect the shape of the outer skirt it's out of bounds."
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Well said, Carl. Banning is very rare and mostly the member just stops visiting the site and ceases contributing.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Gusto10
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gusto10 »

I hope the following remark concerning the mentionables is permitted and thus skirting the perimeter.
The other day I was doing some online shopping. While looking for unmentionables I noted that the specific shop -(OTTO.de) was showing online unmentionables from across the ally. When checking acrioss the digital ally, I couldn't find all the products shown on hinter side.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Sinned wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 9:59 pmWell said, Carl. Banning is very rare and mostly the member just stops visiting the site and ceases contributing.
I spend much of my time striving to the be quiet little voice of calm and reason in the middle of the storm, and I'm tiring of it, both professionally and here.

I just wish folks would stop "pushing buttons" gratuitously.

Yes, the bald fact that several of us "wear 'women's' underwear" for the simple reason that no male equivalent exists. When was the last time anybody here saw a slip (useful with kilts, by the way), or petticoats advertised or marketed to men?
skirtedMarine
Distinguished Member

Post by skirtedMarine »

Yikes! Sorry that I offended! :shock:
Brad
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Brad »

I'll open a can of worms. First let me apologize in advance to Carl who allows a lot of leeway before putting on the mod hat. I know women who wear short skirts expecting their undergarment to be seen and choose style and color accordingly. It may be above the hemline but it's meant to be seen. The same goes with undergarments worn by cheerleaders and square dancers who expect their skirts to flip up during their normal activities. Having made this point, I don't want this site to become a cross dressing site. I appreciate the high level of decorum among this group.
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

Did someone say something about UNMENTIONABLES - well this is the place and time - but don't mention it !
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
Epiceneguy
Distinguished Member

Post by Epiceneguy »

I know that these things aren't talked about on here and for a very sensible reason, I totally get it and I certainly don't wish for this site to transform into yet another cross-dressing group, but to play devils advocate, it's pretty obvious that a lot of us also believe that genderless clothing also includes the garment that dare not speak its name.

Wouldn't it be possible to include a new forum for such conversations, just a thought.
When life gives you lemons, slice them and put them into your G&T!